Your Ninja Roleplay

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Your Ninja Roleplay

Post by Konohuro on Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:12 am

JustForBusiness wrote:
GodNaruto wrote:Well, that settles it.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Yuudai Uchiha

Yuudai is currently an Academy Studentlevel shinobi from Konohagakure, "Village Hidden in the Leaves."

VITALS:
Name ~ Yuudai Uchiha
Yuudai means "Great Hero" ("yuu"- hero, manly; "dai"- large, great)
Birthday ~ August 8th
Gender ~ Male
Age ~ 10
Height ~ 160cm / 5 feet and 9 inches
Weight ~ 45kg / 99 lbs
Hair Color ~ Dark grey
Eye Color ~ Black / Onyx
Skin Color ~ White
Blood Type ~ AB
Primary Chakra Type: Fire
Secondary Chakra Type: Water
Undiscovered Third Type: Steam

PERSONALITY: Yuudai is usually friendly towards others, and always keeps his cool, even if he’s taunted or provoked, he doesn’t react violently; he prefers a more calm approach. He’s always training to improve himself, although he already is considered a very skilled and talented. He’s also very competitive, and tries his best to be the best at anything he does, although he recognizes when he loses. He is also rather observant, and usually spots some things that most people can’t see.


Traits ~ Friendly, Determined, Cautious, Calculating
LIKES ~ Training, Calm places, Friends, Challenges
DISLIKES ~ Losing to others, Thieves, Bullies



Background/History:

Once upon a time, the Shinobi Oracle had a vision of a child that would soon be born. That child would be a very talented and strong ninja, and his actions would one day determine the course of major events: he could either bring peace to the world, or its destruction. Either way, there would come a time where he would have to make one of the most hard decisions ever to be made . In the meantime, a young couple of the Uchiha clan was expecting a child, and it wouldn’t take long for the child to be born. Once the child was born, and they confirmed it was a boy, they heard of the Oracle’s prophecy. In the hope that the baby boy would be the hero of the prophecy, they named him Yuudai, which means “Great hero”. Then again, there’s the chance that the boy wouldn’t be anything but a normal child. As he grew up, Yuudai gradually showed his incredibly talented skills. By the age of 8, he was already considered one of the most talented Uchiha members, but most of his “talented” skills were actually born out of pure training. He enrolled in the Academy by the age of 9, and he is now the best of his class, only having one rival (( anyone wants to be my rival? Razz)).
Being of the Uchiha clan, Yuudai has special abilities, but they are yet to be revealed...

Physical Appearance

Yuudai has short, ear-lenghth dark grey hair. His eyes could be described as black, although the proper term is onyx. He has a faint, yet visible line going down from his eyes. His skin is light fair. He’s not muscular, but he’s not weak either. He usually wears grey clothing, but still similar to the Konoha shinobi clothing. He may look young, but his skill are much more advanced than you might think.



ABILITIES:

TAIJUTSU ~

2/5
His Taijutsu would be slightly below average, because he can learn Ninjutsu and Genjutsu more easily, so he doesn’t really care for Taijutsu.

NINJUTSU ~

3/5

His Ninjutsu skills are higher than average because of his rather above-average intelligence, natural abilities and intense training.

GENJUTSU ~

2.5/5

His Genjutsu skills would be slightly above average, due to his inherited abilities, above-average intelligence, and his observing skills (which would make it easier for him to spot flaws on other’s Genjutsus).

Intelligence ~

3.5/5

Yuudai is considered quite intelligent, and can learn and master Ninjutsu and Genjutsu rather easily.

Strength ~

2/5

His strength would be average.

Speed ~

2.5/5

His speed would be slightly above average because of his intense training. Still, it wouldn’t be enough to beat a Genin’s speed.

Stamina ~

2.5/5

Same reason as above.

Hand Seals ~

3/5

His hand seals would be higher than average due to his intense training and above-average intelligence.


TOTAL = 21
u remaind me of another uchiha, if i could only remember who.....
Ita...something...Itacu...Itache....Itacha....ohhh, I can't remember

~~~~~~
Characters:
1.Konohuro

2.Kinu
avatar
Konohuro
Genin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2013-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Ninja Roleplay

Post by JustForBusiness on Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:26 am

Konohuro wrote:
JustForBusiness wrote:
GodNaruto wrote:Well, that settles it.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Yuudai Uchiha

Yuudai is currently an Academy Studentlevel shinobi from Konohagakure, "Village Hidden in the Leaves."

VITALS:
Name ~ Yuudai Uchiha
Yuudai means "Great Hero" ("yuu"- hero, manly; "dai"- large, great)
Birthday ~ August 8th
Gender ~ Male
Age ~ 10
Height ~ 160cm / 5 feet and 9 inches
Weight ~ 45kg / 99 lbs
Hair Color ~ Dark grey
Eye Color ~ Black / Onyx
Skin Color ~ White
Blood Type ~ AB
Primary Chakra Type: Fire
Secondary Chakra Type: Water
Undiscovered Third Type: Steam

PERSONALITY: Yuudai is usually friendly towards others, and always keeps his cool, even if he’s taunted or provoked, he doesn’t react violently; he prefers a more calm approach. He’s always training to improve himself, although he already is considered a very skilled and talented. He’s also very competitive, and tries his best to be the best at anything he does, although he recognizes when he loses. He is also rather observant, and usually spots some things that most people can’t see.


Traits ~ Friendly, Determined, Cautious, Calculating
LIKES ~ Training, Calm places, Friends, Challenges
DISLIKES ~ Losing to others, Thieves, Bullies



Background/History:

Once upon a time, the Shinobi Oracle had a vision of a child that would soon be born. That child would be a very talented and strong ninja, and his actions would one day determine the course of major events: he could either bring peace to the world, or its destruction. Either way, there would come a time where he would have to make one of the most hard decisions ever to be made . In the meantime, a young couple of the Uchiha clan was expecting a child, and it wouldn’t take long for the child to be born. Once the child was born, and they confirmed it was a boy, they heard of the Oracle’s prophecy. In the hope that the baby boy would be the hero of the prophecy, they named him Yuudai, which means “Great hero”. Then again, there’s the chance that the boy wouldn’t be anything but a normal child. As he grew up, Yuudai gradually showed his incredibly talented skills. By the age of 8, he was already considered one of the most talented Uchiha members, but most of his “talented” skills were actually born out of pure training. He enrolled in the Academy by the age of 9, and he is now the best of his class, only having one rival (( anyone wants to be my rival? Razz)).
Being of the Uchiha clan, Yuudai has special abilities, but they are yet to be revealed...

Physical Appearance

Yuudai has short, ear-lenghth dark grey hair. His eyes could be described as black, although the proper term is onyx. He has a faint, yet visible line going down from his eyes. His skin is light fair. He’s not muscular, but he’s not weak either. He usually wears grey clothing, but still similar to the Konoha shinobi clothing. He may look young, but his skill are much more advanced than you might think.



ABILITIES:

TAIJUTSU ~

2/5
His Taijutsu would be slightly below average, because he can learn Ninjutsu and Genjutsu more easily, so he doesn’t really care for Taijutsu.

NINJUTSU ~

3/5

His Ninjutsu skills are higher than average because of his rather above-average intelligence, natural abilities and intense training.

GENJUTSU ~

2.5/5

His Genjutsu skills would be slightly above average, due to his inherited abilities, above-average intelligence, and his observing skills (which would make it easier for him to spot flaws on other’s Genjutsus).

Intelligence ~

3.5/5

Yuudai is considered quite intelligent, and can learn and master Ninjutsu and Genjutsu rather easily.

Strength ~

2/5

His strength would be average.

Speed ~

2.5/5

His speed would be slightly above average because of his intense training. Still, it wouldn’t be enough to beat a Genin’s speed.

Stamina ~

2.5/5

Same reason as above.

Hand Seals ~

3/5

His hand seals would be higher than average due to his intense training and above-average intelligence.


TOTAL = 21
u remaind me of another uchiha, if i could only remember who.....
Ita...something...Itacu...Itache....Itacha....ohhh, I can't remember
im pretty sure it was pikachi

~~~~~~


Spoiler:


Spoiler:
avatar
JustForBusiness
Jounin Commander

Posts : 354
Join date : 2013-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Ninja Roleplay

Post by GodNaruto on Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:10 am

Well, since Hawk said he was surprised there were no Uchihas yet, I decided to create one... And I based it on my all-time favourite Uchiha... Which no one will ever guess who it is.... *EVIL LAUGHS* Twisted Evil 

..... LOL

~~~~~~

Intelligence and Weaponry Division
avatar
GodNaruto
Jounin Commander

Posts : 344
Join date : 2013-08-06
Age : 22
Location : Portugal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Ninja Roleplay

Post by Romanashu on Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:11 am

Don't tell me you're a sasuke fan-boy?:O

~~~~~~
Y'all know when I do my thing and I bang
Bidi-boom with a bomb and a BING!
Everybody know that when it comes to the shit I gotta spit
Motherfucker better crown me KING!
Don't be retard be king,think not,why'd you be a king when you can be a god.
avatar
Romanashu
Village Leader

Posts : 848
Join date : 2013-07-01
Age : 20
Location : Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Ninja Roleplay

Post by GodNaruto on Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:15 am

.................. Please, don't offend me by saying such a calamity Razz

~~~~~~

Intelligence and Weaponry Division
avatar
GodNaruto
Jounin Commander

Posts : 344
Join date : 2013-08-06
Age : 22
Location : Portugal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Ninja Roleplay

Post by m4r1us on Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:17 am

I'm pretty sure he's talking about Itachi Razz 
And please don't say : No shit Sherlock. Smile 

~~~~~~
Spoiler:


     
I smell blood, I don't give a fuck: keep giving them hell - Eminem
avatar
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Posts : 370
Join date : 2013-07-24
Age : 20
Location : Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Ninja Roleplay

Post by GodNaruto on Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:20 am

LOL... You're the first one to guess it... Kudos! Razz

PS: I'm still being sarcastic, but in a friendly way Wink

~~~~~~

Intelligence and Weaponry Division
avatar
GodNaruto
Jounin Commander

Posts : 344
Join date : 2013-08-06
Age : 22
Location : Portugal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Ninja Roleplay

Post by m4r1us on Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:21 am

OK Wink 

~~~~~~
Spoiler:


     
I smell blood, I don't give a fuck: keep giving them hell - Eminem
avatar
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Posts : 370
Join date : 2013-07-24
Age : 20
Location : Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Ninja Roleplay

Post by JustForBusiness on Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:59 pm

m4r1us wrote:OK Wink 
love ur signature
very impresive

EDIT:
romanashu wrote:Don't tell me you're a sasuke fan-boy?:O
i am...

~~~~~~


Spoiler:


Spoiler:
avatar
JustForBusiness
Jounin Commander

Posts : 354
Join date : 2013-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Ninja Roleplay

Post by Romanashu on Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:58 am

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

~~~~~~
Y'all know when I do my thing and I bang
Bidi-boom with a bomb and a BING!
Everybody know that when it comes to the shit I gotta spit
Motherfucker better crown me KING!
Don't be retard be king,think not,why'd you be a king when you can be a god.
avatar
Romanashu
Village Leader

Posts : 848
Join date : 2013-07-01
Age : 20
Location : Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Ninja Roleplay

Post by m4r1us on Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:21 am

JustForBusiness wrote:
m4r1us wrote:OK Wink 
love ur signature
very impresive
Thanks Smile 

~~~~~~
Spoiler:


     
I smell blood, I don't give a fuck: keep giving them hell - Eminem
avatar
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Posts : 370
Join date : 2013-07-24
Age : 20
Location : Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Ninja Roleplay

Post by JustForBusiness on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:36 pm

everyone follow the story of traitu shitso in the off topic.
i will post a new episode every once in a while ^^

~~~~~~


Spoiler:


Spoiler:
avatar
JustForBusiness
Jounin Commander

Posts : 354
Join date : 2013-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Ninja Roleplay

Post by Romanashu on Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:11 am

That strory should be stickied.

~~~~~~
Y'all know when I do my thing and I bang
Bidi-boom with a bomb and a BING!
Everybody know that when it comes to the shit I gotta spit
Motherfucker better crown me KING!
Don't be retard be king,think not,why'd you be a king when you can be a god.
avatar
Romanashu
Village Leader

Posts : 848
Join date : 2013-07-01
Age : 20
Location : Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Ninja Roleplay

Post by JustForBusiness on Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:38 pm

Romanashu wrote:That strory should be stickied.
what's stickied?

~~~~~~


Spoiler:


Spoiler:
avatar
JustForBusiness
Jounin Commander

Posts : 354
Join date : 2013-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Ninja Roleplay

Post by m4r1us on Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:31 am

JustForBusiness wrote:
Romanashu wrote:That strory should be stickied.
what's stickied?
It means it's always at the top, like the game document.

~~~~~~
Spoiler:


     
I smell blood, I don't give a fuck: keep giving them hell - Eminem
avatar
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Posts : 370
Join date : 2013-07-24
Age : 20
Location : Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Ninja Roleplay

Post by JustForBusiness on Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:26 am

m4r1us wrote:
JustForBusiness wrote:
Romanashu wrote:That strory should be stickied.
what's stickied?
It means it's always at the top, like the game document.
ohh...well i have no idea how to do that...

~~~~~~


Spoiler:


Spoiler:
avatar
JustForBusiness
Jounin Commander

Posts : 354
Join date : 2013-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Ninja Roleplay

Post by m4r1us on Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:27 am

JustForBusiness wrote:
m4r1us wrote:
JustForBusiness wrote:
Romanashu wrote:That strory should be stickied.
what's stickied?
It means it's always at the top, like the game document.
ohh...well i have no idea how to do that...
I think only admins can Razz 

~~~~~~
Spoiler:


     
I smell blood, I don't give a fuck: keep giving them hell - Eminem
avatar
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Posts : 370
Join date : 2013-07-24
Age : 20
Location : Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Ninja Roleplay

Post by GodNaruto on Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:17 am

Yup, only admins can (I think mods can too, but I'm not sure... Depends on the permissions set for the mods)

~~~~~~

Intelligence and Weaponry Division
avatar
GodNaruto
Jounin Commander

Posts : 344
Join date : 2013-08-06
Age : 22
Location : Portugal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Ninja Roleplay

Post by JustForBusiness on Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:15 pm

what's mods?

~~~~~~


Spoiler:


Spoiler:
avatar
JustForBusiness
Jounin Commander

Posts : 354
Join date : 2013-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Ninja Roleplay

Post by GodNaruto on Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:53 pm

Um... Moderators

~~~~~~

Intelligence and Weaponry Division
avatar
GodNaruto
Jounin Commander

Posts : 344
Join date : 2013-08-06
Age : 22
Location : Portugal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Ninja Roleplay

Post by Romanashu on Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:27 pm

Oh danggg

~~~~~~
Y'all know when I do my thing and I bang
Bidi-boom with a bomb and a BING!
Everybody know that when it comes to the shit I gotta spit
Motherfucker better crown me KING!
Don't be retard be king,think not,why'd you be a king when you can be a god.
avatar
Romanashu
Village Leader

Posts : 848
Join date : 2013-07-01
Age : 20
Location : Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Ninja Roleplay

Post by JustForBusiness on Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:45 pm

GodNaruto wrote:Um... Moderators
what's that?

~~~~~~


Spoiler:


Spoiler:
avatar
JustForBusiness
Jounin Commander

Posts : 354
Join date : 2013-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Ninja Roleplay

Post by Romanashu on Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:01 pm

Someone almost cool as me

~~~~~~
Y'all know when I do my thing and I bang
Bidi-boom with a bomb and a BING!
Everybody know that when it comes to the shit I gotta spit
Motherfucker better crown me KING!
Don't be retard be king,think not,why'd you be a king when you can be a god.
avatar
Romanashu
Village Leader

Posts : 848
Join date : 2013-07-01
Age : 20
Location : Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Ninja Roleplay

Post by m4r1us on Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:44 pm

JustForBusiness wrote:
GodNaruto wrote:Um... Moderators
what's that?
You know, that guy that moves your thread 'cuz he feels like you didn't post it in the appropriate section, or that guy who sometimes locks your thread before you start to argue with someone.

~~~~~~
Spoiler:


     
I smell blood, I don't give a fuck: keep giving them hell - Eminem
avatar
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Posts : 370
Join date : 2013-07-24
Age : 20
Location : Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Ninja Roleplay

Post by GodNaruto on Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:06 pm

m4r1us wrote:
JustForBusiness wrote:
GodNaruto wrote:Um... Moderators
what's that?
You know, that guy that moves your thread 'cuz he feels like you didn't post it in the appropriate section, or that guy who sometimes locks your thread before you start to argue with someone.
What he said ^

~~~~~~

Intelligence and Weaponry Division
avatar
GodNaruto
Jounin Commander

Posts : 344
Join date : 2013-08-06
Age : 22
Location : Portugal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Ninja Roleplay

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum