Shinobi Risings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I.Q.

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I.Q. - Page 2 Empty Re: I.Q.

Post by m4r1us Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:21 am

Alucard wrote:
m4r1us wrote:I can't stick to my word so what.
Every single word you write has no meaning. Why don't you two grow up and learn that the world doesn't revolve around you. Both of you think that your level of intelligence is out of our league. Honestly, you seem to belive that you're some kind of deity. Grow up and look at the world around you. Just look at you you're 19 and you understand nothing, it's really sad.
With this I don't mean to offend you I just try to reason with you, but I'm almost sure I'll fail because of your arrogance.
You're a 15 year old male, it's about time you migrated from your shell & took responsibility otherwise you'll get buttraped. Although sex change is always an option Very Happy

1) The world doesn't revolved around us. Nowhere was that ever mentioned.
2)
Alucard wrote:No, we're just like any other logical human being out there. It's you and the other 'men' here who're fascinating.
Does that state that I'm better than everybody? That I'm very intelligent and everybody else is dumb?

You're so oblivious it's depressing. I was going to post a wall of text on how you could've avoided all of this & not get so butthurt, but Hito got to it.
Hitokiri wrote:It was not to insult (Might have to) you, it was for entertainment only (mine) and to actually SEE if you are THAT dumb not to notice that i only TROLL (Why i only use Stupid) and to see if you will continue to "Feed" me, which you did an AMAZING job at.
Read that & digest it. Read it well before you reply.

m4r1us wrote:
Hitokiri wrote:
And to explain WHY i did it.
It's because i CAN'T STAND Bad-asserims, like when you posted that You're VERYYYYYY Drunk, which i later proved wrong.
That wasn't a bad-asserism, it was truth, but I realize now that posting at that moment was the most stupid thing I said here so yeah I agree that I deserved that one.
Also you helped me get Genin so you did something right.
Nobody in their right mind would believe you're drunk. Stop trying so hard. Sure, you might've drank something but fuck, you don't go on a forum posting perfect English with grammar. Then again, Hito proved your bullshit, I guess there's no reason for me to repeat it.
I won't spend days here trying to make you believe me, after all it's your decision.
However about responsability, there you have no point, you don't seem like someone who knows much about life so that is the only thing that bugs me.  You don't understand much of responsability. I'm 15 and I probably know more that you in this matter, that's the thing that surprises me.
However, I don't know you and is just an assumption that can 50% be right and 50% be wrong. But the same things goes for you.
m4r1us
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitokiri Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:25 am

Sorry to mix in, but seeing how you're 15 and go out drinking, you know NOTHING about actual responsibility, all you know, right now, is Hormones Fucking you up (Puberty) so what you feel, i guarantee you, is not, in any way, Responsibility.
Hitokiri
Hitokiri
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by m4r1us Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:29 am

Hitokiri wrote:Sorry to mix in, but seeing how you're 15 and go out drinking, you know NOTHING about actual responsibility, all you know, right now, is Hormones Fucking you up (Puberty) so what you feel, i guarantee you, is not, in any way, Responsibility.
Ok I can admit I still have tons to learn and I still don't understand what I wanted to prove telling you that I'm drunk. I'll take this as a lesson.
m4r1us
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitokiri Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:34 am

Okay i respect.
But the thing that bothers me, is that you present being drunk as a good thing, then go talking about responsibility.

But for now.
I.Q. - Page 2 Handshake
?
Hitokiri
Hitokiri
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by m4r1us Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:40 am

Hitokiri wrote:Okay i respect.
But the thing that bothers me, is that you present being drunk as a good thing, then go talking about responsibility.

But for now.
I.Q. - Page 2 Handshake
?
I don't mean in any way that is a good thing and now that I think about it, yeah it sounded quite stupid coming here and saying:

"Hey everyone I'm soooo drunk".
Trust me I'd never do this when I'm awake, it just sounds lame.

And yeah:
I.Q. - Page 2 Hand-shake2
m4r1us
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:49 am

m4r1us wrote:I won't spend days here trying to make you believe me, after all it's your decision.
However about responsability, there you have no point, you don't seem like someone who knows much about life so that is the only thing that bugs me.  You don't understand much of responsability. I'm 15 and I probably know more that you in this matter, that's the thing that surprises me.
However, I don't know you and is just an assumption that can 50% be right and 50% be wrong. But the same things goes for you.
There is no way you could prove that. You know nothing about me, you don't know what I've been through. So that statement inconclusive.
What opinion I have about you can also be inconclusive, but the fact that you admit that you don't stick to your word is well, just.. yeah.
Alucard
Alucard
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by StalkerSan Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:52 am

m4r1us wrote:
Hitokiri wrote:Okay i respect.

But for now.
I.Q. - Page 2 Handshake
?
I don't mean in any way that is a good thing and now that I think about it, yeah it sounded quite stupid coming here and saying:

"Hey everyone I'm soooo drunk".
Trust me I'd never do this when I'm awake, it just sounds lame.

And yeah:
I.Q. - Page 2 Hand-shake2
Whats with the pictures you send?? Hito's girlfriend making out with m4r1us girlfriend?Nicee Wink
StalkerSan
StalkerSan
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum