STOP!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

STOP!

Post by Sagashima on Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:19 am

Ok.. Let's remember why we joined Shinobi risings forum. I think.. Just to make friends, to meet new people, to know all the news about the game. Unfortunetly, we talk about DEAD PEOPLE, or HOW SMART ARE SOME OF US. Now we can't talk with other people, or to make new posts, because every time there is a ''Member'' who try to show his stupidity , thinking is higher than all. I dont want to say who's that ''member'' who destroy all the topics, but i think you all know who's that.
So i hope this people will calm down and we will wait in silence the game. When the game starts i think you all will try to make you character better and these arguments will stop.

~~~~~~


                           ''Fiinţele umane sunt incapabile de a se inţelege cu adevărat reciproc.''  -Pain
"Humans are incapable of understanding each other."
avatar
Sagashima
Jounin Commander

Posts : 302
Join date : 2013-07-06
Location : Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STOP!

Post by Romanashu on Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:26 am

I have only one advice :


~~~~~~
Y'all know when I do my thing and I bang
Bidi-boom with a bomb and a BING!
Everybody know that when it comes to the shit I gotta spit
Motherfucker better crown me KING!
Don't be retard be king,think not,why'd you be a king when you can be a god.
avatar
Romanashu
Village Leader

Posts : 848
Join date : 2013-07-01
Age : 20
Location : Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STOP!

Post by Hitokiri on Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:27 am

Let me guess who's that...You ?
avatar
Hitokiri
Jounin

Posts : 246
Join date : 2013-07-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STOP!

Post by Alucard on Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:47 am

avatar
Alucard
Jounin

Posts : 263
Join date : 2013-07-01
Age : 23
Location : London, UK.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STOP!

Post by StalkerSan on Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:16 am

Sagashima we dont destroy all topics, we are in the off topic section and we even make our own topics about things, if you dont like them then dont post in them, post somewhere else... We may be talkin like that in the off topic but i am 100% serious in all the other sections.The off topic is a place to chill out and have fun.Thats how we are having fun, talking about how stupid we are.I dont know if you are trying to troll us here or something but i thought you knew that we are all friends and just playing in the off topic section and yea, i will say it, if you didnt get that you are pretty dumb Razz

~~~~~~

Anyone who wants to mourn too for our lost brother, put this as a signature Sad
avatar
StalkerSan
Chunin

Posts : 126
Join date : 2013-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STOP!

Post by Sagashima on Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:15 am

StalkerSan wrote:Sagashima we dont destroy all topics, we are in the off topic section and we even make our own topics about things, if you dont like them then dont post in them, post somewhere else... We may be talkin like that in the off topic but i am 100% serious in all the other sections.The off topic is a place to chill out and have fun.Thats how we are having fun, talking about how stupid we are.I dont know if you are trying to troll us here or something but i thought you knew that we are all friends and just playing in the off topic section and yea, i will say it, if you didnt get that you are pretty dumb Razz
If you make this just for fun is ok, but be careful.You can be enemies in game and that's very bad. If you say you all are friends , then is ok.

~~~~~~


                           ''Fiinţele umane sunt incapabile de a se inţelege cu adevărat reciproc.''  -Pain
"Humans are incapable of understanding each other."
avatar
Sagashima
Jounin Commander

Posts : 302
Join date : 2013-07-06
Location : Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STOP!

Post by StalkerSan on Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:24 am

Having enemies is part of the game and you cant avoid it man...Friends in the forum means nothing about ingame.And besides, nobody likes to be friends with everybody, i like a little suspence in the game and the fear of dying every single moment. Enemies are essential for an enjoyable game.

~~~~~~

Anyone who wants to mourn too for our lost brother, put this as a signature Sad
avatar
StalkerSan
Chunin

Posts : 126
Join date : 2013-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STOP!

Post by Hitokiri on Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:21 am

Sagashima wrote:
StalkerSan wrote:Sagashima we dont destroy all topics, we are in the off topic section and we even make our own topics about things, if you dont like them then dont post in them, post somewhere else... We may be talkin like that in the off topic but i am 100% serious in all the other sections.The off topic is a place to chill out and have fun.Thats how we are having fun, talking about how stupid we are.I dont know if you are trying to troll us here or something but i thought you knew that we are all friends and just playing in the off topic section and yea, i will say it, if you didnt get that you are pretty dumb Razz
If you make this just for fun is ok, but be careful.You can be enemies in game and that's very bad. If you say you all are friends , then is ok.
You're taking shit WAY too serious.
avatar
Hitokiri
Jounin

Posts : 246
Join date : 2013-07-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STOP!

Post by yahiko24 on Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:14 am

whaat guuuud?!?1?1?1/1

~~~~~~
thy be a gfx guy (requests accepted)
avatar
yahiko24
Genin

Posts : 63
Join date : 2013-07-01
Age : 19
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STOP!

Post by Romanashu on Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:27 am

StalkerSan wrote:Having enemies is part of the game and you cant avoid it man...Friends in the forum means nothing about ingame.And besides, nobody likes to be friends with everybody, i like a little suspence in the game and the fear of dying every single moment. Enemies are essential for an enjoyable game.
/Totally agreed.

~~~~~~
Y'all know when I do my thing and I bang
Bidi-boom with a bomb and a BING!
Everybody know that when it comes to the shit I gotta spit
Motherfucker better crown me KING!
Don't be retard be king,think not,why'd you be a king when you can be a god.
avatar
Romanashu
Village Leader

Posts : 848
Join date : 2013-07-01
Age : 20
Location : Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STOP!

Post by JustForBusiness on Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:24 pm

Sagashima wrote:Ok.. Let's remember why we joined Shinobi risings forum. I think.. Just to make friends, to meet new people, to know all the news about the game. Unfortunetly, we talk about DEAD PEOPLE, or HOW SMART ARE SOME OF US. Now we can't talk with other people, or to make new posts, because every time there is a ''Member'' who try to show his stupidity , thinking is higher than all. I dont want to say who's that ''member'' who destroy all the topics, but i think you all know who's that.
 So i hope this people will calm down and we will wait in silence the game. When the game starts i think you all will try to make you character better and these arguments will stop.
you meant hitokiri obviously....
i myself joined here to get an unpayed job just to make the game come out faster but i didnt get it so i stayed ^^..

and:Having enemies is part of the game and you cant avoid it man...Friends in the forum means nothing about ingame.And besides, nobody likes to be friends with everybody, i like a little suspence in the game and the fear of dying every single moment. Enemies are essential for an enjoyable game.

hitokiri can make his own village:the village hidden in ur head and eating all ur healthy cells
in the country of trolling... please make that possible it would be awesome

~~~~~~


Spoiler:


Spoiler:
avatar
JustForBusiness
Jounin Commander

Posts : 354
Join date : 2013-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STOP!

Post by Hitokiri on Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:15 am

hitokiri can make his own village:the village hidden in ur head and eating all ur healthy cells
in the country of trolling... please make that possible it would be awesome
FUCK YES!
avatar
Hitokiri
Jounin

Posts : 246
Join date : 2013-07-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STOP!

Post by JustForBusiness on Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:26 am

Hitokiri wrote:
hitokiri can make his own village:the village hidden in ur head and eating all ur healthy cells
in the country of trolling... please make that possible it would be awesome
FUCK YES!
YES!

~~~~~~


Spoiler:


Spoiler:
avatar
JustForBusiness
Jounin Commander

Posts : 354
Join date : 2013-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STOP!

Post by Naruto98 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:35 am

Ι tink first post about romanashu

~~~~~~


avatar
Naruto98
Banned

Posts : 223
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 18
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STOP!

Post by Romanashu on Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:49 am

Funny guy..humhum

~~~~~~
Y'all know when I do my thing and I bang
Bidi-boom with a bomb and a BING!
Everybody know that when it comes to the shit I gotta spit
Motherfucker better crown me KING!
Don't be retard be king,think not,why'd you be a king when you can be a god.
avatar
Romanashu
Village Leader

Posts : 848
Join date : 2013-07-01
Age : 20
Location : Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STOP!

Post by Sagashima on Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:21 am

Naruto98 wrote:Ι tink first post about romanashu
I'll not say who is that member. All is secret ! Hah. Very Happy

~~~~~~


                           ''Fiinţele umane sunt incapabile de a se inţelege cu adevărat reciproc.''  -Pain
"Humans are incapable of understanding each other."
avatar
Sagashima
Jounin Commander

Posts : 302
Join date : 2013-07-06
Location : Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STOP!

Post by Romanashu on Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:47 am

STOP!

~~~~~~
Y'all know when I do my thing and I bang
Bidi-boom with a bomb and a BING!
Everybody know that when it comes to the shit I gotta spit
Motherfucker better crown me KING!
Don't be retard be king,think not,why'd you be a king when you can be a god.
avatar
Romanashu
Village Leader

Posts : 848
Join date : 2013-07-01
Age : 20
Location : Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STOP!

Post by GodNaruto on Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:01 pm

I think this thread was already STOPPED... Now you just revived it...

~~~~~~

Intelligence and Weaponry Division
avatar
GodNaruto
Jounin Commander

Posts : 344
Join date : 2013-08-06
Age : 21
Location : Portugal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STOP!

Post by Romanashu on Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:03 pm

STOP!

~~~~~~
Y'all know when I do my thing and I bang
Bidi-boom with a bomb and a BING!
Everybody know that when it comes to the shit I gotta spit
Motherfucker better crown me KING!
Don't be retard be king,think not,why'd you be a king when you can be a god.
avatar
Romanashu
Village Leader

Posts : 848
Join date : 2013-07-01
Age : 20
Location : Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STOP!

Post by Alucard on Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:30 pm

GodNaruto wrote:I think this thread was already STOPPED... Now you just revived it...
Typical Romanshu.
avatar
Alucard
Jounin

Posts : 263
Join date : 2013-07-01
Age : 23
Location : London, UK.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STOP!

Post by GodNaruto on Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:07 am

Ah... I see Razz

~~~~~~

Intelligence and Weaponry Division
avatar
GodNaruto
Jounin Commander

Posts : 344
Join date : 2013-08-06
Age : 21
Location : Portugal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STOP!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum