Shinobi Risings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uefa champions league.

+4
misi4444
Hitokiri
m4r1us
Romanashu
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who will win the trophy this year?

Uefa champions league. I_vote_lcap17%Uefa champions league. I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Uefa champions league. I_vote_lcap50%Uefa champions league. I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
Uefa champions league. I_vote_lcap17%Uefa champions league. I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Uefa champions league. I_vote_lcap16%Uefa champions league. I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 1 ]
Uefa champions league. I_vote_lcap0%Uefa champions league. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Uefa champions league. I_vote_lcap0%Uefa champions league. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Uefa champions league. Empty Uefa champions league.

Post by Romanashu Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:16 am

The groups of uefa champions league.Discuss.

Uefa champions league. 521f7b9495f9cf8225000003

Uefa champions league. 521f7b9595f9cf8225000004

Last edited by Romanashu on Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Romanashu
Romanashu
Village Leader

Back to top Go down

Uefa champions league. Empty Re: Uefa champions league.

Post by m4r1us Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:51 am

Group A: I would be tempted to say Man Utd and Shaktar will go into the round of 16, but we had some surprises from Manchester so I'm not sure what to expect from them this year. Sakhtar is more than likely to go farther.

Group B: Here, I'm almost 100% certain that Real and Juventus won't have any problem to proceed into the next stage.

Group C: PSG has a lot of valuable players so they're probably going to be the first place in the group.For the second place however I think things are quite balanced so any of the teams can qualify.

Group D: For the first place, Bayern ofc I liked the last nigh match against Chelsea (I hate Mourinho). For the second place, if Manchester City doesn't manage to do anything big this year, I think the team can be declared a complete failure.

Group E: Chelsea played pretty well against Bayern last night so I think they'll be first in the group. And second place, who knows maybe Steaua with a bit of luck.(Although I'm a fan of Dinamo Bucharest Razz ).

Group F: In my opinion the most balanced group. I thing that Arsenal and Borussia will qualify.

Group G: I don't have anything against Austria Wien, but I honestly think they have very slim chances. For the teams that will proceed I put my money on Porto and Atletico.

Group H: Again Barca - Milan and Barca - Celtic. I was hoping for something more intresting ( Yes Barca Milan is intresting but it was played in 2011 and 2012 so...)
Anyway, Barca and Milan will qualify.

All this being said, Barca winners of Champions League this year.(I hope)
m4r1us
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanashu Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:13 am

m4r1us wrote:Group A: I would be tempted to say Man Utd and Shaktar will go into the round of 16, but we had some surprises from Manchester so I'm not sure what to expect from them this year. Sakhtar is more than likely to go farther.

Group B: Here, I'm almost 100% certain that Real and Juventus won't have any problem to proceed into the next stage.

Group C: PSG has a lot of valuable players so they're probably going to be the first place in the group.For the second place however I think things are quite balanced so any of the teams can qualify.

Group D: For the first place, Bayern ofc I liked the last nigh match against Chelsea (I hate Mourinho). For the second place, if Manchester City doesn't manage to do anything big this year, I think the team can be declared a complete failure.

Group E: Chelsea played pretty well against Bayern last night so I think they'll be first in the group. And second place, who knows maybe Steaua with a bit of luck.(Although I'm a fan of Dinamo Bucharest Razz ).

Group F: In my opinion the most balanced group. I thing that Arsenal and Borussia will qualify.

Group G: I don't have anything against Austria Wien, but I honestly think they have very slight chances. For the teams that will go proceed I put my money on Porto and Atletico.

Group H: Again Barca - Milan and Barca - Celtic. I was hoping for something more intresting ( Yes Barca Milan is intresting but it was played in 2011 and 2012 so...)
Anyway, Barca and Milan will qualify.

All this being said, Barca winners of Champions League this year.(I hope)

Group A: Yes i'm agreed with that too , Manchester Utd and shaktar will definetely pass.but i'm wait to see who will reach the first place Wink

Group B:Real will qualifiy without problems , i don't know what to say about juventus and galatasaray...they're both good teams

Group C:Miracles happens , PSG can always loose against Benfica or Anderlecht.But PSG as you said has many valuable players.

Group D:Yeah bayern is a extremely good team , their tactics are phenomenal , while manchester city loosed against Wigan in england cup , i think they will not gonna quallify..maybe a 3rd place,I think Viktoria PLZEN , has a chance to take the second place and quallify.

Group E:I think chelsea will take the first place , they has one of the best coaches , about steaua i don't know what to say...(I'm a dinamo bucharest fan too !xD) But now they selled Vlad chiriches , will be extremely hard.

Group F:Arsenal and marseille will quallify in my oppinion..but we have to wait and see !

Group G:Atletico is a good team , he has the best chanches to take the first place ,i think Zenit will take the second one.

Group H:Best group , two giants Barca and Milan ,but we can expect that celtic can take the second place instead of milan..

i think bayern will win this year , they are far better than barca.
Romanashu
Romanashu
Village Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by m4r1us Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:24 am

Romanashu wrote:

Group F:Arsenal and marseille will quallify in my oppinion..but we have to wait and see !

i think bayern will win this year , they are far better than barca.
Well Bayern lost against Borussia in the German super cup so that's why I think Borussia will proceed. But again Marseille is also an interesting team (personally not a big fan of the French championship) so they have a good chance.

About Bayern being better than Barca, meh... . I expected to see something far more spectacular with Guardiola as a manager. I liked how they played against Chelsea but it's really far from Barcelona's good time (2008 - 2012).

PS: I'm not very confident in Gerardo Martino's ability as a manager so Bayern has it's chance.
And Bayern - Barcelona has the biggest chance to be the final. (checked on bet sites)
m4r1us
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitokiri Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:34 am

BVB <33
Guardiola will fuck up Bayern eventually
Hitokiri
Hitokiri
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by m4r1us Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:56 am

It's not like he's a bad manager or something, but everyone will expect Barcelona like playstyle and performances. The pressure will be huge because and if he's not going to succeed Bayern fans will begin to miss Jupp Heynckes (who in my opinion made Bayern last season the fittest team in the world). Now the question is: Does Guardiola have the players required to create "another Barcelona"? My opinion is that he doesn't because Bayern relies most on the two very good wings they have (Robben and Ribery) and at Barcelona he played with no wings. If he wants to play the same style he has two options:
1. Keep Ribery and Robben as subs.(which more than likely will bring him the hate of the fans) or
2. Make Robben and Ribery forwards. (this might be a viable option for Robben, but I simply can't see Ribery as a forward).

So to summarize I don't think Guardiola has the required means to succeed at Bayern.(at least not in the near future)
m4r1us
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by misi4444 Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:44 am

Well Szalai will love Bukarest Very Happy After he shoots goal(s) in national team against Romania on Friday he will shoot some against Steaua as well Smile (he plays for Schalke)
misi4444
misi4444
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post by m4r1us Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:57 am

misi4444 wrote:Well Szalai will love Bukarest :DAfter he shoots goal(s) in national team against Romania on Friday he will shoot some against Steaua as well Smile(he plays for Schalke)
I hate to say this but I have to: Romania's  national team is a complete failure atm.
I mean in the starting line-up we'll have players that have no club team. What the heck of a national team is this? And the manager is completly incompetent.

However, Schalke isn't a very impressive team.
m4r1us
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanashu Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:16 am

Misi don't make any illusions,our national team is way better than yours..
Romanashu
Romanashu
Village Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by m4r1us Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:30 am

Romanashu wrote:Misi don't make any illusions,our national team is way better than yours..
Well, yes and no, we have better players to chose from, but instead our stupid manager comes with players like this :
Uefa champions league. Grozav_260fea20c9
m4r1us
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by misi4444 Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:13 am

We have the same problem m4r1us. + our coach still uses bad tactic. I doubt that your team is way better. I'd rather say our team are equal. Probably our coach  will send the worst deffenders as always, but our strikers are better. I could name at least 6-7 who shouldn't be in our national team cuz we have betters but no he is an idiot.

But whatever you or I say. On friday we will see what's gonna happen. That match will decide about it
misi4444
misi4444
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post by m4r1us Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:58 am

I totally agree.Smile
I have one question though, I've seen that Szalai is injured, is that true or will he be ok until the match?
m4r1us
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitokiri Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:41 pm

Group A:United and Leverkusen.
Group B:Madrid and Galatasaray.
Group C:Benfica and PSG.
Group D:Bayern and City.
Group E:Chelsea and Schalke.
Group F:DORTMUND <3 and Arsenal.
Group G:Atletico and Zenit.
Group H:Barcelona and Milan.

THAT'S THAT.
Hitokiri
Hitokiri
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by m4r1us Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:57 pm

Hitokiri wrote:Group A:United and Leverkusen.

THAT'S THAT.
This is pretty much it (only Juventus instead of Galata and maybe Porto instead of Zenit).
m4r1us
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanashu Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:01 pm

m4r1us wrote:

THAT'S THAT.
This is pretty much it (only Juventus instead of Galata and maybe Porto instead of Zenit).
Zenit is a very strong team , and with juventus and galatasaray , i'm not sure about them..
Romanashu
Romanashu
Village Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by m4r1us Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:04 pm

Romanashu wrote:
m4r1us wrote:

THAT'S THAT.
Zenit is a very strong team , and with juventus and galatasaray , i'm not  sure about them..
Well Juventus are the champions of Italy, I've seen them in the super cup against Lazio(4-0) and from what I've seen they are a very strong team.
About Porto, they're the champions of Portugal but I think the chances are 60%-40%.
m4r1us
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanashu Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:07 pm

m4r1us wrote:
Romanashu wrote:
m4r1us wrote:

THAT'S THAT.
Zenit is a very strong team , and with juventus and galatasaray , i'm not  sure about them..
Well Juventus are the champions of Italy.
About Porto, they're the champions of Portugal but I think the chances are 60%-40%.
Meh...Galata isn't a weak team even they're playin' with the italy champions , and about Zenit they are far better than porto , far better.
I can say Zenit 75% - FC porto 25%
Romanashu
Romanashu
Village Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by m4r1us Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:10 pm

Romanashu wrote:
m4r1us wrote:
Romanashu wrote:
m4r1us wrote:

THAT'S THAT.
Meh...Galata isn't a weak team even they're playin' with the italy champions , and about Zenit they are far better than porto , far better.
Idk, I don't know much about the Russian championship.
Zenit if I remember correctly, bought one of Porto's best players, Hulk. (Not this year).
I'll look for some of Zenit's matches from last season and I'll try to answer after.
m4r1us
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanashu Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:12 pm

Go ahead.
Romanashu
Romanashu
Village Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by misi4444 Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:20 pm

Group A : Manchester united (unfortunately) and Shaktar Donetsk (its stronger than leverkusen), Leverkusen, Sociedad
Group B: Real Madrid, Juventus, Galatasaray, Kobenhavn
Group C: PSG, Benfica, Olympiacos, Anderlecht
Group D: Bayern München, Manchester city, CSKA Moskva, Viktoria Plzen
Group E: Chelsea, Schalke, Steaua Bucaresti, FC Basel
Group F: Arsenal (I luv it) Dortmund, Napoli, Marseile
Group G: Porto, Zenit, Atlético, Austria Wien
Group H: Ac Milan, Barcelona, Ajax, Celtic
misi4444
misi4444
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post by m4r1us Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:18 am

m4r1us wrote:
Romanashu wrote:
m4r1us wrote:
Romanashu wrote:
m4r1us wrote:

THAT'S THAT.
Idk, I don't know much about the Russian championship.
Zenit if I remember correctly, bought one of Porto's best players, Hulk. (Not this year).
I'll look for some of Zenit's matches from last season and I'll try to answer after.
Ok, as I said I tried watching Zenit matches, but I only found the super cup from 2012 agains Rubin Kazan (1-2).
I can't give an opinion after seeing just one match, but from what I've seen (I've been looking for some results from last championship and some highlights from the supercup against CSKA(3-0)) I think you either highly underrate Porto's team or overrate a bit Zenit's team.
Porto doesn't have very big names but it has some very good players. I'll give you one example:
Juan Quintero, a 20 years old, Colombian attacking midfielder, who im my opinion would cope at almost any big team in Europe.
So all in all I still think Porto - Zenit chances are 60%-40%.(But it's ok, after all different opinions make it more intresting).
And here is the IFFHS top 400 teams (1st march 2012 - 28th february 2013). It doesn't influence anything but it might help.
m4r1us
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by JustForBusiness Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:14 am

Romanashu wrote:The groups of uefa champions league.Discuss.

Uefa champions league. 521f7b9495f9cf8225000003

Uefa champions league. 521f7b9595f9cf8225000004
what's uefa it sounds german
JustForBusiness
JustForBusiness
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by GodNaruto Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:18 am

UEFA = Union of European Football Associations

Source: Wikipedia Razz
GodNaruto
GodNaruto
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by JustForBusiness Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:19 am

GodNaruto wrote:UEFA = Union of European Football Associations

Source: Wikipedia :P
ofcourse ofcourse :P ^^"
JustForBusiness
JustForBusiness
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by misi4444 Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:31 am

UEFA = Maffia
misi4444
misi4444
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum