Shinobi Risings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requesting ban

+11
ashes13
Hawk
Alucard
Dr.Acula
NinjaGasher13
misi4444
Romanashu
Naruto98
Saitou
GodNaruto
Konohuro
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Requesting ban Empty Requesting ban

Post by Konohuro Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:49 am

Naruto98 wrote:
Konohuro wrote:
Naruto98 wrote:And gtfo you fucking parasite
btw, request ban.
No way,this is my introduction thread and I don't want you posting here,I made that clear but you didn't listen,that gives me the right to call you a piece of shit and a cocksucking gipsy parasite
He posted this without a reason in his introduction thread.
Ban or warning at least.
He's being offensive no reason.
Konohuro
Konohuro
Genin

Back to top Go down

Requesting ban Empty Re: Requesting ban

Post by GodNaruto Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:00 am

I second that. He's just being racist and insulting everyone that posts on any thread he posted.
GodNaruto
GodNaruto
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Saitou Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:01 am

just ignore him really the ban requests on him are getting too many that i'm feeling sorry for him.. seriously just ignore him.
Saitou
Saitou
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto98 Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:05 am

I told you not to post on my threads,that's my right,I don't want to have anything to do with you fucking gypsies I may get aids
Naruto98
Naruto98
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by GodNaruto Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:07 am

Excuse me Saitou (I don't wanna seem angry or anything, just trying to make you see the thing from my point of view), but how can we ignore that kid when he just keeps insulting people? Insulting is one of the things that just drives me mad, although sometimes I can keep my cool. But, in my 2 years of admin experience, I've had enough of people like him. So, I'm sorry if it bothers you, but , in my opinion, he deserves the ban. A permanent one (maybe even an IP ban).
GodNaruto
GodNaruto
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by GodNaruto Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:09 am

A thread is a thread, everyone has the right to post on it, wether you like it or not. And, if you don't want to have anything to do with us, "gypsies", then stop the bloody insults.
GodNaruto
GodNaruto
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto98 Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:11 am

GodNaruto wrote:A thread is a thread, everyone has the right to post on it, wether you like it or not. And, if you don't want to have anything to do with us, "gypsies", then stop the bloody insults.
I stopped but you posted on my threads so I guess romania and pirtugal suck cock
Naruto98
Naruto98
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by GodNaruto Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:17 am

As I said, you're a very though, hardass 15-year-old kid when you insult someone over the internet, from behind the computer... You should be ashamed of yourself, because I bet that your parents did their best to try to teach you how to be polite and friendly towards others. Let me tell you something: when you turn 18, and enter the REAL world, I HOPE that you'll get beaten so nastily that you'd never even think about insulting someone again.
GodNaruto
GodNaruto
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto98 Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:22 am

hahahahha i beat evryon3 up i bulyy were i leave
Naruto98
Naruto98
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Konohuro Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:56 am

Please stop posting on my thread, Naruto98.
Konohuro
Konohuro
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanashu Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:59 am

/I'magreedwithbanningnaruto98
Romanashu
Romanashu
Village Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto98 Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:05 am

Since when are Romanians entitled to an opinion
Naruto98
Naruto98
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Konohuro Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:17 am

Romanians from all the times.
From your profile photo you  looks like a gypsy. They are free from 20 feb 1856, till then they was slaves. This is for you to know from where your nationalite are entitled to an opinion.
Konohuro
Konohuro
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by misi4444 Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:28 am

Naruto98 wrote:Since when are Romanians entitled to an opinion
Ok I'm not romanian, so according to your view I can tell my opinion, so I tell.
With your racist, idiotic style you just scare or scared others from forum, because people are tired of this stupidity, your acting is more than pathetic, and you're just ruining others work (dev team's) who are doing their best just to make a great game for people (including you too). There are still some people who stayed even after this, but you just insult them because of their nationality (wich is one of the most pathetic thing what a person can do). If you have respect for people who work and do their best just to make a game for people, for free then please shut up or leave. I think everybody agrees with me

About this Romania hating thing, I'm from a country where most of people hate them just because of the history, but even they don't act as stupid like you do, I hope you are proud of yourself, even if people can't stand you

I ignored you always because I'm better than care about people like you, but I wanted to tell my opinion, cry or insult me if you want I don't care, I won't waste my time with you again
misi4444
misi4444
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post by GodNaruto Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:31 am

I'll make SOME of misi's words my own. Especially the part where I won't waste my time either.

Peace out
GodNaruto
GodNaruto
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto98 Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:51 am

misi4444 wrote:
Naruto98 wrote:Since when are Romanians entitled to an opinion
Ok I'm not romanian, so according to your view I can tell my opinion, so I tell.
With your racist, idiotic style you just scare or scared others from forum, because people are tired of this stupidity, your acting is more than pathetic, and you're just ruining others work (dev team's) who are doing their best just to make a great game for people (including you too). There are still some people who stayed even after this, but you just insult them because of their nationality (wich is one of the most pathetic thing what a person can do). If you have respect for people who work and do their best just to make a game for people, for free then please shut up or leave. I think everybody agrees with me

About this Romania hating thing, I'm from a country where most of people hate them just because of the history, but even they don't act as stupid like you do, I hope you are proud of yourself, even if people can't stand you

I ignored you always because I'm better than care about people like you, but I wanted to tell my opinion, cry or insult me if you want I don't care, I won't waste my time with you again
u nazi prick
Naruto98
Naruto98
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaGasher13 Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:39 pm

Ban
NinjaGasher13
NinjaGasher13
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Acula Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:56 pm

Repp, just shut the hell up and get off the forum already.

I told you multiple times already.

Also once again you've proven just how idiotic you are about things, enough that AGAIN, you prove to not read the rules.

You dont have any entitlements to insulting people and saying whatever you want in your own thread if all you're gonna be is a moron.
Dr.Acula
Dr.Acula
The Master Debater

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:10 pm

Quit feeding him.
Add him to your enemies list through your profiles & you simply won't see any of his posts.

He gets lol's off of your seriousness to his 'trolling.' Banning him won't do any good. We've already seen that.
Alucard
Alucard
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Acula Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:14 pm

Alucard wrote:Quit feeding him.
Add him to your enemies list through your profiles & you simply won't see any of his posts.

He gets lol's off of your seriousness to his 'trolling.' Banning him won't do any good. We've already seen that.
Eh it works now. Sure he knows how to proxy, but it wont help when your account simply wont be activated in the first place.

Its not foolproof, but it works.

Frankly i'm just more saddened over how pathetic it actually is to spend so much time doing nothing and sitting here "trolling" the forum....we are truly dealing with someone who has no life.
Dr.Acula
Dr.Acula
The Master Debater

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:44 pm

Basically this.. just ignore him. You're just as bad for whining about it when you are fully aware he's done this thing before -_-. Also, the mods are being biased. While repp is being crude about the situation, he did ask the users to leave his thread. Don't forget to address that.
Hawk
Hawk
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by ashes13 Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:14 pm

Hawk wrote:

Basically this.. just ignore him. You're just as bad for whining about it when you are fully aware he's done this thing before -_-. Also, the mods are being biased. While repp is being crude about the situation, he did ask the users to leave his thread. Don't forget to address that.
He also spammed other people's threads outside of offtopic, rather constantly. This has nothing to do with any thread he has made, at ALL. If he only did things in threads he created he would still be here, but how many threads did he make exactly? 2 maybe? I'm getting involved now because he went too far.
ashes13
ashes13
Admin

https://shinobirisings.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by StalkerSan Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:40 am

I dont know if im weird or something but i find repps post quite interesting and funny and i really want him on the forum! I mean, this is the internet, there always will be a racist, a sexist and generally somebody who insults everyone or a category of peaople but repp doesnt mean his insults, he is just playing and i really love to read his replies.
See it as a reminder that you're on the internet and you cant take everything seriously here...
Im really having fun when repp is around and i will ask you not to ban him or if you banned him already i would like to ask you to cancel the ban.
He is not a bad person, i know he isnt, i can see it...
Im just saying my opinion as everybody else here and i respect everyones opinion too, so i expect the same from all of you.
If everyone still wants him banned after reading my opinion, then i cant do anything else but accept that the forum will be a boring place again Razz . But i really would like you to think and consider my opinion, everyone who doesnt like him just ignore him but for me, he gives colour to this almost dead forum.When repp returned it regained its life, now its gonna lose it again...Anyways, i would like an admin to answer me after reading this wall of text above, does repp have to be banned?
Thanks for reading all this and im waiting for your answer Smile
StalkerSan
StalkerSan
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post by yahiko24 Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:20 am

^ .-.
yahiko24
yahiko24
Genin

Back to top Go down