Shinobi Risings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead or Alive?

+8
Hawk
ashes13
Limits
m4r1us
*(AraVin:D)*
Romanashu
Saitou
StalkerSan
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dead or Alive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dead or Alive?

Post by Romanashu Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:56 pm

Smile)))))))
Romanashu
Romanashu
Village Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitokiri Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:39 pm

Romanashu wrote:Why are you always right???Whyyyyyyyyy?????
Because no one, EVER, will be able to make a Naruto MMO individually , or to be exact, an indie team, because there is TOO much to do, TOO much things to Animate, TOO many models to create for it to be a genuine Naruto experience, and i undestand Each and every member fully, because we all have lifes, we all have to deal with our personal demons, and noone (undestandably) have the dedication or patience needed.
On the other hand no Big Company will EVER be able to create a Naruto MMO, they could easily make it if they wanted, there are companies with 500+ members, but even if they make one it would probably suck, because Corporate interest is an extremely refined thing, they are able to suck money out of the most unimportant thing.

I've known some people from the forums for a long time, and it has been a truly fun ride, and on that note i wish you all good luck in life and i hope you're able to succeed with whatever you plan/planed.
Hitokiri
Hitokiri
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:32 pm

Hitokiri wrote:
Romanashu wrote:Why are you always right???Whyyyyyyyyy?????
Because no one, EVER, will be able to make a Naruto MMO individually , or to be exact, an indie team, because there is TOO much to do, TOO much things to Animate, TOO many models to create for it to be a genuine Naruto experience, and i undestand Each and every member fully, because we all have lifes, we all have to deal with our personal demons, and noone (undestandably) have the dedication or patience needed.
On the other hand no Big Company will EVER be able to create a Naruto MMO, they could easily make it if they wanted, there are companies with 500+ members, but even if they make one it would probably suck, because Corporate interest is an extremely refined thing, they are able to suck money out of the most unimportant thing.

I've known some people from the forums for a long time, and it has been a truly fun ride, and on that note i wish you all good luck in life and i hope you're able to succeed with whatever you plan/planed.
That's not why. It's because they tried to hard to include the community. Asking for stuff such as kekkai genkai and villages is not smart. You make an idea and plan it. After that, What you're meant to do is code code code code code code code. Until you get a prototype. When you're done with that, you show it to other people so that they know that what you had in mind for an MMO is PLAUSIBLE.

You get a team,make deadlines and what not. The community is for moral support (and sometimes donations).
TONS of Indie teams have made MMOs before. This one was doomed from the start (no offense). Even though it is Naruto based - you need the ideas of for most gameplay mechanics before hand. Asking a community is nice and all but it's definitely not ideal.

Hawk
Hawk
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitokiri Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:52 pm

Exactly as i said, too much stuff to do.
Hitokiri
Hitokiri
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:15 pm

Hitokiri wrote:Exactly as i said, too much stuff to do.
Lol no -- what I said is not exactly what you said.
Hawk
Hawk
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by yahiko24 Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:02 pm

^ i lol'd
yahiko24
yahiko24
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2