My introduction thread

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What do you think about me??

17% 17% 
[ 1 ]
17% 17% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
66% 66% 
[ 4 ]
 
Total Votes : 6

Re: My introduction thread

Post by m4r1us on Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:12 pm

Alesia, please allow me to crown you as our:

And since romanashu is the king I think this can be considered an official monarchy.

~~~~~~
Spoiler:


     
I smell blood, I don't give a fuck: keep giving them hell - Eminem
avatar
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Posts : 370
Join date : 2013-07-24
Age : 20
Location : Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My introduction thread

Post by AlesiaFaith on Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:20 pm

m4r1us wrote:Alesia, please allow me to crown you as our:

And since romanashu is the king I think this can be considered an official monarchy.
Thank you everyone!

I accept the crown, and I promise that everyone on this forum will have the right to eat meat, stay on the computer 24/7, and be a threat to the society.

A new era has come! BOW!!!!!!

~~~~~~
GLOOMY SUNDAY
avatar
AlesiaFaith
Academy Student

Posts : 25
Join date : 2013-06-30
Age : 23
Location : string()corrupted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My introduction thread

Post by Hitokiri on Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:22 pm

So it's like this.

ULTIMATE OVERLORD OF THE GALAXY:
1.Troll King-Hitokiri.

Lesser overlords:
1.Spam King-Romanashu
2.Spam Queen-Alesia.
avatar
Hitokiri
Jounin

Posts : 246
Join date : 2013-07-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My introduction thread

Post by m4r1us on Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:32 pm

AlesiaFaith wrote:
m4r1us wrote:Alesia, please allow me to crown you as our:

And since romanashu is the king I think this can be considered an official monarchy.
Thank you everyone!

I accept the crown, and I promise that everyone on this forum will have the right to eat meat, stay on the computer 24/7, and be a threat to the society.

A new era has come! BOW!!!!!!
I already am a danger to society. Ask my (presumably aliens) neighbors. Oooh wait I cold blooded killed em and then fed my frog-dog mixture with em.

~~~~~~
Spoiler:


     
I smell blood, I don't give a fuck: keep giving them hell - Eminem
avatar
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Posts : 370
Join date : 2013-07-24
Age : 20
Location : Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My introduction thread

Post by Alucard on Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:56 pm

Romanashu wrote:Heeey , i was speaking about the signature !
Sure, sure you were ; 3
avatar
Alucard
Jounin

Posts : 263
Join date : 2013-07-01
Age : 23
Location : London, UK.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My introduction thread

Post by StalkerSan on Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:33 am

Hitokiri wrote:So it's like this.

ULTIMATE OVERLORD OF THE GALAXY:
1.Troll King-Hitokiri.

Lesser overlords:
1.Spam King-Romanashu
2.Spam Queen-Alesia.
Hitokiri wrote:ULTIMATE OVERLORD OF THE GALAXY:
1.Troll King-Hitokiri.

More like:

Ultimate overlord of the galaxy of dumbness:
1.King Of Stupidity-Hitokiri

Everyone voted about it and you were crowned king of stupidity, you cant be troll king cause troll king was, is and will ever be REPP, even if hes gone, he will always be our Captain, our King! If you wanna compare yourself to him on trolling, you're just a gardensnake that he can squash beneath his boot, you're nothing, you're just an underling...
So, get your facts straight cause right now your facts are gay...

~~~~~~

Anyone who wants to mourn too for our lost brother, put this as a signature Sad
avatar
StalkerSan
Chunin

Posts : 126
Join date : 2013-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My introduction thread

Post by AlesiaFaith on Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:47 am

StalkerSan wrote:
Hitokiri wrote:So it's like this.

ULTIMATE OVERLORD OF THE GALAXY:
1.Troll King-Hitokiri.

Lesser overlords:
1.Spam King-Romanashu
2.Spam Queen-Alesia.
Hitokiri wrote:ULTIMATE OVERLORD OF THE GALAXY:
1.Troll King-Hitokiri.

More like:

Ultimate overlord of the galaxy of dumbness:
1.King Of Stupidity-Hitokiri

Everyone voted about it and you were crowned king of stupidity, you cant be troll king cause troll king was, is and will ever be REPP, even if hes gone, he will always be our Captain, our King! If you wanna compare yourself to him on trolling, you're just a gardensnake that he can squash beneath his boot, you're nothing, you're just an underling...
So, get your facts straight cause right now your facts are gay...
Ok, you are a horrible HORRIBLE person. If you want to say 'shitty' say 'shitty'.
Gay is not the word you're searching for, and if you are, fuck you. <3

~~~~~~
GLOOMY SUNDAY
avatar
AlesiaFaith
Academy Student

Posts : 25
Join date : 2013-06-30
Age : 23
Location : string()corrupted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My introduction thread

Post by Alucard on Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:50 am

AlesiaFaith wrote:
StalkerSan wrote:
Hitokiri wrote:So it's like this.

ULTIMATE OVERLORD OF THE GALAXY:
1.Troll King-Hitokiri.

Lesser overlords:
1.Spam King-Romanashu
2.Spam Queen-Alesia.
Hitokiri wrote:ULTIMATE OVERLORD OF THE GALAXY:
1.Troll King-Hitokiri.

More like:

Ultimate overlord of the galaxy of dumbness:
1.King Of Stupidity-Hitokiri

Everyone voted about it and you were crowned king of stupidity, you cant be troll king cause troll king was, is and will ever be REPP, even if hes gone, he will always be our Captain, our King! If you wanna compare yourself to him on trolling, you're just a gardensnake that he can squash beneath his boot, you're nothing, you're just an underling...
So, get your facts straight cause right now your facts are gay...
Ok, you are a horrible HORRIBLE person. If you want to say 'shitty' say 'shitty'.
Gay is not the word you're searching for, and if you are, fuck you. <3
<3
avatar
Alucard
Jounin

Posts : 263
Join date : 2013-07-01
Age : 23
Location : London, UK.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My introduction thread

Post by AlesiaFaith on Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:56 am

Alucard wrote:
AlesiaFaith wrote:
StalkerSan wrote:
Hitokiri wrote:So it's like this.

ULTIMATE OVERLORD OF THE GALAXY:
1.Troll King-Hitokiri.

Lesser overlords:
1.Spam King-Romanashu
2.Spam Queen-Alesia.
Hitokiri wrote:ULTIMATE OVERLORD OF THE GALAXY:
1.Troll King-Hitokiri.

More like:

Ultimate overlord of the galaxy of dumbness:
1.King Of Stupidity-Hitokiri

Everyone voted about it and you were crowned king of stupidity, you cant be troll king cause troll king was, is and will ever be REPP, even if hes gone, he will always be our Captain, our King! If you wanna compare yourself to him on trolling, you're just a gardensnake that he can squash beneath his boot, you're nothing, you're just an underling...
So, get your facts straight cause right now your facts are gay...
Ok, you are a horrible HORRIBLE person. If you want to say 'shitty' say 'shitty'.
Gay is not the word you're searching for, and if you are, fuck you. <3
<3
<3 #BisexualPride

~~~~~~
GLOOMY SUNDAY
avatar
AlesiaFaith
Academy Student

Posts : 25
Join date : 2013-06-30
Age : 23
Location : string()corrupted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My introduction thread

Post by Hitokiri on Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:10 am

StalkerSan wrote:
Hitokiri wrote:So it's like this.

ULTIMATE OVERLORD OF THE GALAXY:
1.Troll King-Hitokiri.

Lesser overlords:
1.Spam King-Romanashu
2.Spam Queen-Alesia.
Hitokiri wrote:ULTIMATE OVERLORD OF THE GALAXY:
1.Troll King-Hitokiri.

More like:

Ultimate overlord of the galaxy of dumbness:
1.King Of Stupidity-Hitokiri

Everyone voted about it and you were crowned king of stupidity, you cant be troll king cause troll king was, is and will ever be REPP, even if hes gone, he will always be our Captain, our King! If you wanna compare yourself to him on trolling, you're just a gardensnake that he can squash beneath his boot, you're nothing, you're just an underling...
So, get your facts straight cause right now your facts are gay...
ONE MOREEE DOMINATIONNN
avatar
Hitokiri
Jounin

Posts : 246
Join date : 2013-07-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My introduction thread

Post by m4r1us on Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:25 am

Heeey, I just noticed that someone else, aside from me voted "you're stupid " in the poll. [sarcasm]I wonder who is he[/sarcasm]. I appreciate the honesty you [sarcasm]unknown[/sarcasm] voter.
So basically I'm part from both kingdom of stupidity and kingdom of spamming. I'm some sort of [sarcasm]awesome[/sarcasm] creature.


And my sarcasm tags already have ©️. Twisted Evil 

~~~~~~
Spoiler:


     
I smell blood, I don't give a fuck: keep giving them hell - Eminem
avatar
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Posts : 370
Join date : 2013-07-24
Age : 20
Location : Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My introduction thread

Post by StalkerSan on Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:44 am

His facts ARE gay cause i fucked them...I didnt want to say shitty...

~~~~~~

Anyone who wants to mourn too for our lost brother, put this as a signature Sad
avatar
StalkerSan
Chunin

Posts : 126
Join date : 2013-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My introduction thread

Post by Hitokiri on Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:35 pm

^ Need i say moar.?
avatar
Hitokiri
Jounin

Posts : 246
Join date : 2013-07-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My introduction thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum