Shinobi Risings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming to PC: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst

+2
Warvold
IncognitoNoctix
6 posters

Go down

Coming to PC: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst Empty Coming to PC: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst

Post by IncognitoNoctix Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:05 pm

This little piece of news made my day:

Coming to PC: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst Naruto
And all those words are happening on PC, for the first time later this year. The breathtakingly pretty cartoon fighting game (with a story), which previously appeared on the TV machines in March, will appear on the one true format on the winter, complete with a bunch of stuff that makes a DLC for the consoles: new characters, new missions, and so on. It’s worth taking a look at the trailer below as an example of how far that game is from anything cover by The Flare Path. No, really, try and fit them into the same Venn diagram.

Source: Rock-Paper-Shotgun.

VIDEO CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM THE ANIME/MANGA! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

IncognitoNoctix
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Coming to PC: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst Empty Re: Coming to PC: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst

Post by Warvold Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:22 pm

OH MY GOD, THIS IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!
Warvold
Warvold
Genin

Back to top Go down

Coming to PC: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst Empty Re: Coming to PC: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst

Post by Zzaraky Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:25 pm

Warvold wrote:OH MY GOD, THIS IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!

It's true.
Zzaraky
Zzaraky
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ormal Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:34 pm

I hope mods are supported....I have played enough of all of their games to win blindfolded with three fingers and a weak character....Bigger maps would be cool
Ormal
Ormal
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:55 am

Im just whatever on the subject
Hawk
Hawk
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagashima Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:58 pm

GREAT !
Sagashima
Sagashima
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down