Shinobi Risings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha

+4
Takeshi
Aki Tenshi
Saitou
StalkerSan
8 posters

Go down

Alpha Empty Alpha

Post by StalkerSan Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:40 am

Before i start my complaints i would like to make clear that i didnt write this to hate or offend anyone and i'm not looking for an arguement.

I know that we lost an important member of the team and that delayed the release of the alpha but how can you be so off about the release date? I mean you said 1st of this month alpha would be released but losing one member meant so much that 19 days and counting since the supposed released date have passed and yet no alpha?
Was he so important and un-replaceable?
We've been waiting so long for the alpha and i have started to think that you may be just playing with us just like yamashi did...No offence meant for any member of the team but as time passes i lose more and more hope on this project...

I'll be waiting for your response and if its from dr.acula , dont disrespect me in any way as i didnt disrespect anyone. (i'm saying this cause i see a lot of your responses are disrespective to fellow members)
StalkerSan
StalkerSan
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Alpha Empty Re: Alpha

Post by Saitou Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:10 am

i agree with every letter said above.
Saitou
Saitou
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Tenshi Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:40 am

On behalf of the team, We sincerely apologise to everyone. Losing Senluc was a blow to the team, but not a massive one. We are currently looking for a professional animator. That's what is taking up the time. Until we do, the team is taking a break, a couple are doing work for post alpha, but until we get an animator, work on the alpha has been put on hold.

BUT DO NOT WORRY. If we don't get an animator by mid-September. I will become the official animator. With guidance from my tutors and self learning, the alpha will be considerably sped up, I will update you from time to time about the animations, as to boost moral.

Again, on behalf of the team, we apologise about showing no updates or much information about the alpha. But this is where we are at right now. So please do not worry, I personally promise that the alpha will be done. In the mean time, I will be posting POST-ALPHA work on my fan-art page. Also, the team will become more active on the forum, nearer to the end of the holiday's, we are all happy to take a break, and get back to our social lives for a while. But when school/college/university comes back everybody will be in the spirit of working!  

I hope this pleases you, also, i know you didnt say this but people have been asking, referring to the activeness of the team members,  I am most active on the forum because my social life has gone downhill, while everyone else still has theirs.

P.s. Dr.Acula has an admin mode, which can make him be strict, he does mean well, and wants to look after the forum the best he can.

Anymore questions, post in this thread and ill answer. Thankyou for reading.

Sincerely
          Aki 'Scott' Tenshi.
Aki Tenshi
Aki Tenshi
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:37 pm

I agree with StalkerSan. It's kind of rude to the community who is holding out for it to give them false hope. I was hoping to try the alpha before I ship out. It's nobodies fault, but it was really disappointing. At least Akii can animate.
Takeshi
Takeshi
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Tenshi Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:51 pm

We gave no false hope, We explained why we didn't meet the deadline, I've explained numerous times the alpha is going to happen. I've also told forum members that we are on a break while we recuit a week ago.

But since July 30th, you've known we have needed an animator, and have been looking for one. No false hope has been given, the team who is active on the forum has told you guys time and time again the alpha is coming. It's not even been a month since we have given an update, and you guys are worrying over nothing. when we get an animator, that was to be our next update, but since we haven't yet, we haven't updated, and that's mainly because we have nothing to update you guys on.

Aki Tenshi
Aki Tenshi
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StalkerSan Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:27 am

And how do you recruit for animators exactly, where are you looking for animators? Are you posting advertisments, searching on other forums?
No offence but i'm starting to think that by searching you mean waiting for one to show up and volunteer .
I need you to explain me how you search exactly and i may help on the search too if i can.
StalkerSan
StalkerSan
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Tenshi Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:33 am

Ashes would have a better answer than me. But what i remember is that she has mainly searched MODDB as well as unity forum's and developer forum's.
Aki Tenshi
Aki Tenshi
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StalkerSan Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:36 am

i'll be waiting for ashes answer...
StalkerSan
StalkerSan
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:22 pm

The big Naruto, Anime, and game forums usually have artists. Maybe some of them are animators.
Takeshi
Takeshi
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post by yahiko24 Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:37 pm

they don't owe you jack shit :s they are doing this in their spare time with a small team, they aren't getting paid to work on the game. it was an estimation not a confirmed deadline, just be happy that they are trying to make a game like this a reality for everyone. Nothing is set in stone. Don't say they are trying to play you like yamashi, they haven't made a promise so don't act like they broke one.

yahiko24
yahiko24
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Limits Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:28 pm

true
Limits
Limits
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by ashes13 Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:41 pm

StalkerSan wrote:i'll be waiting for ashes answer...
We have been searching for animators, and every one we've found wants money.
Both Dr and I have searched Unity as well as other forums, so you can cut the attitude.

yahiko24 wrote:they don't owe you jack shit :s they are doing this in their spare time with a small team, they aren't getting paid to work on the game. it was an estimation not a confirmed deadline, just be happy that they are trying to make a game like this a reality for everyone. Nothing is set in stone. Don't say they are trying to play you like yamashi, they haven't made a promise so don't act like they broke one.
^
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Yamashi has been "working" on Abunai for what, 8 years now? We have had 1 and a half if you include Shadows and Generations (Even though 90% of that work had to be scrapped cause of copyright, so I really wouldn't count it. Aka if you count the non copyright work we have only had about 6-8 months) and yet we have still gotten farther than he has. Do not compare us to Abunai.
ashes13
ashes13
Admin

https://shinobirisings.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:54 pm

Whatever happens, if it all goes on or not, just give us small updates along the way so we know something is up and running.
Hawk
Hawk
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saitou Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:04 pm

[12:04:25 ص] *(AraVin:D)*: u can quote the word i said and show it to devs u know Razz since if the sr stops or such i will do the naruto game and the dbz game will be near alpha with in this month thatis with in 10 days
Saitou
Saitou
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post by StalkerSan Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:43 am

yahiko24 wrote:they don't owe you jack shit :s they are doing this in their spare time with a small team, they aren't getting paid to work on the game. it was an estimation not a confirmed deadline, just be happy that they are trying to make a game like this a reality for everyone. Nothing is set in stone. Don't say they are trying to play you like yamashi, they haven't made a promise so don't act like they broke one.

I didnt say they owe me anything, i asked for what i asked in the most respectful way and i said i meant no offence at all...
You said they didnt promise anything?
Aki Tenshi wrote: I personally promise that the alpha will be done
Well , as you can see, yeah they did.
Also, seeing your post (yahiko), i can recognise a disrespective attitude ( i may be wrong, if i am , just tell me) and i think i didnt do anything to deserve this.
I'm with you guys, i was just checking about the alpha and if we are waiting for no reason but seeing your response and ashes,i felt like i asked something wrong or like i disrespected you in any way, which i didnt.
And yahiko, i didnt ask for your response, i asked for ashes or dr.aculas response so dont bother responding since you cant answer my questions.

Edit: Since my questions were answered, ashes can you lock the topic ?
StalkerSan
StalkerSan
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down