Shinobi Risings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kasai 火災

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kasai 火災 Empty Kasai 火災

Post by Romanashu Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:57 am

Uhm , i just made an org ^^ everyone can join , i created a skype group too!Razz

Kasai 火災

Kasai is Not a peacefull organisation.

Background:
Kasai is a missing-nin guild with a very dark and bloody history. The guild’s history is believed to be more of a legend. It’s said that it was created by the most powerful fire user in the world history. After he has beared  years of harsh wars he left his village, and created his own organization to help him bring down the frontiers of the ninja lands. But, because he only accepted jonin level nins with an affinity towards fire in the organization, he couldn’t get the army to fight a war against all the shinobi countries. After his death, the organization stayed in the shadow, and wasn’t involved in any war. Some people thought they disappeared, others said they allied themselves with a shinobi village. But they were wrong. In the decades that passed after the death of the creator, the guild has recruited an army. But this time there were no restriction for the affinity nor the rank of the ones who joined. The genins and chunins who enter the organization are trained by older members until they become the level desired. However, the noble purpose the guild was created for, uniting all the shinobi nations was lost somewhere along the line of history. Nowadays, because of the harsh training methods, that often include fighting and killing captured shinobi most of the members either become cold and ruthless killers, either become dangerously insane. The guild’s purpose became now, not bringing the peace but destroying the nations, bringing the whole shinobi world into chaos and oblivion. They are considered and acknowledged as a huge danger by all shinobi nations.

Leader:Romanashu
Co-Leader:M4r1us
Slayers:Misi4444;Konohuro;Warvold.

Ranking:
Once a member becomes jonin level and masters two nature transformations he can apply for ranking missions. Your rank gives you a more important role in the guild, so basically the higher rank you have, the more important role you have in guild decisions, and the more access you have to information about the guild. To
So the ranks will be:

Slayer: the lowest of the rank system (still higher than average member). Members communicate direct to slayers.One has a slim influence but more slayers have a way more important influence. They can be assigned lead of a group of normal members.They have very low access to guild informations. To become Slayer, you have to kill 100 genins (from one or more countries, makes no difference, it still counts).

Killer: the second lowest rank, they have a more important influence on decisions than slayers (still not very much alone) and can take lead of more groups of  regular members. They have low access to guild informations. To become  a Killer, you have to kill 100 chunins (from one or more countries, makes no difference, it still counts).

Bloodshed: the mid rank, they are usually in command battles that include more than 40 players, have normal influence and normal access to guild informations. To become bloodshed, you have to kill 100 jounins (from one or more countries, makes no difference, it still counts).

Leader-killer: the second most importand rank, they have high influence in guild decision and high access to guild infos. They are leaders in big battles that include more that 60 players. To become one you have to assasinate one of the village leaders. (any).

Warchief: highest achievable rank, thet have very high influence and acess to guild infos.They are leaders in big wars. The only members that are more importants than this rank are the leader and the coleader. To become one you have to kill the village leader of each country.  (hard mission yeah)

The members of the guild will be separated in one of the five divisions. What division you’ll be assigned to will be decided by your nature affinity. The divisions are as it follows:

Chi: this division includes all members of the guild who have an affinity torwards earth. In wars they usually have a defensive role, to create shields for protecting the guild members.

Sui: this division includes all members of the guild who have an affinity torwards water. In wars they usually have a more defensive role but can also have the role of medic-nins.

Hi: this division includes all members of the guild who have an affinity torwards fire. In wars they usually have an offensive role. They can be both close and far range.

Fu: this division includes all members of the guild who have an affinity torwards wind. In wars they usually have an offensive role. They are the far range division.

Kaminari: this division includes all members of the guild who have an affinity torwards lightning. In wars they usually have an offensive role. They are the close range division.

Each division has a Warchief as it’s leader.

Rules
1.Threat your fellows with respect.
2.Never share details about the org with someone else.
3.Never kill your fellow(unless is something extremely serious)
4.Have fun!

Last edited by Romanashu on Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:51 am; edited 6 times in total
Romanashu
Romanashu
Village Leader

Back to top Go down

Kasai 火災 Empty Re: Kasai 火災

Post by m4r1us Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:59 am

Can I decide later in the game if I join?
And if I do can I do some background for the guild?
m4r1us
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanashu Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:00 am

Sure.
Romanashu
Romanashu
Village Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by m4r1us Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:02 am

I thought and it goes well with my RP so I'll join.
m4r1us
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanashu Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:03 am

You can join it with a secondary char Razz
Romanashu
Romanashu
Village Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by m4r1us Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:05 am

Naah, I'll join with my main, I made him a bit of a ruthless killer but I'll adjust that a bit. ( I won't be able to succeed solo in this game anyways so it's pointless )
And with my MMO experience I was never able to focus on rolling two chars in parallel .

Last edited by m4r1us on Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
m4r1us
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanashu Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:07 am

Should i add you on the list?Razz
Romanashu
Romanashu
Village Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by m4r1us Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:08 am

Yes
m4r1us
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by GodNaruto Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:23 am

If I was to join, what position would I have? Razz

Last edited by GodNaruto on Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:28 am; edited 2 times in total
GodNaruto
GodNaruto
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by m4r1us Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:25 am

Hey, misi entered too? Cool Very Happy
m4r1us
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanashu Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:26 am

Disciple of course Wink
Co-Leader will be voted on the skype group Razz
Romanashu
Romanashu
Village Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by GodNaruto Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:29 am

And what's the org's purpose/goal? Why was it created / what for? 'Ya know what I'm saying? Wink
GodNaruto
GodNaruto
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by m4r1us Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:30 am

I'll work on that
m4r1us
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by GodNaruto Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:31 am

I see... Well, at the moment, I can't be on skype (at least, not for the next couple weeks)... But I'll think about it Razz
GodNaruto
GodNaruto
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanashu Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:32 am

Uhm , i like to rp as a villain , so idk , marius said he will work on it.
Romanashu
Romanashu
Village Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by GodNaruto Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:34 am

Either way, I have this idea of creating an organization of my own... Kinda like the ANBU; if this turns into an org like that, I think I'll join Wink
GodNaruto
GodNaruto
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanashu Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:35 am

Naruto isn't an anbu Smile)
Romanashu
Romanashu
Village Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by GodNaruto Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:36 am

But my char isn't Naruto Wink
GodNaruto
GodNaruto
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by GodNaruto Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:55 am

Oh, and IF I join, could I make the logo? Razz
GodNaruto
GodNaruto
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by m4r1us Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:56 am

I'm not the leader but I don't think Romanashu will have anything against it.
m4r1us
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by GodNaruto Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:58 am

Heh.... But, it's only IF I join... IF.. Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
GodNaruto
GodNaruto
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by m4r1us Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:58 am

Ok I've seen that Razz 
m4r1us
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by GodNaruto Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:59 am

I know you did.... Razz
GodNaruto
GodNaruto
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanashu Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:11 am

IF you join , sure.
Romanashu
Romanashu
Village Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by m4r1us Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:10 am

Background:
Kasai is a missing-nin guild with a very dark and bloody history. The guild’s history is believed to be more of a legend. It’s said that it was created by the most powerful fire user in the world history. After he has beared  years of harsh wars he left his village, and created his own organization to help him bring down the frontiers of the ninja lands. But, because he only accepted jonin level nins with an affinity towards fire in the organization, he couldn’t get the army to fight a war against all the shinobi countries. After his death, the organization stayed in the shadow, and wasn’t involved in any war. Some people thought they disappeared, others said they allied themselves with a shinobi village. But they were wrong. In the decades that passed after the death of the creator, the guild has recruited an army. But this time there were no restriction for the affinity nor the rank of the ones who joined. The genins and chunins who enter the organization are trained by older members until they become the level desired. However, the noble purpose the guild was created for, uniting all the shinobi nations was lost somewhere along the line of history. Nowadays, because of the harsh training methods, that often include fighting and killing captured shinobi most of the members either become cold and ruthless killers, either become dangerously insane. The guild’s purpose became now, not bringing the peace but destroying the nations, bringing the whole shinobi world into chaos and oblivion. They are considered and acknowledged as a huge danger by all shinobi nations.

Ranking:
Once a member becomes jonin level and masters two nature transformations he can apply for ranking missions. Your rank gives you a more important role in the guild, so basically the higher rank you have, the more important role you have in guild decisions, and the more access you have to information about the guild. To
So the ranks will be:

Slayer: the lowest of the rank system (still higher than average member). Members communicate direct to slayers.One has a slim influence but more slayers have a way more important influence. They can be assigned lead of a group of normal members.They have very low access to guild informations. To become Slayer, you have to kill 100 genins (from one or more countries, makes no difference, it still counts).

Killer: the second lowest rank, they have a more important influence on decisions than slayers (still not very much alone) and can take lead of more groups of  regular members. They have low access to guild informations. To become  a Killer, you have to kill 100 chunins (from one or more countries, makes no difference, it still counts).

Bloodshed: the mid rank, they are usually in command battles that include more than 40 players, have normal influence and normal access to guild informations. To become bloodshed, you have to kill 100 jounins (from one or more countries, makes no difference, it still counts).

Leader-killer: the second most importand rank, they have high influence in guild decision and high access to guild infos. They are leaders in big battles that include more that 60 players. To become one you have to assasinate one of the village leaders. (any).

Warchief: highest achievable rank, thet have very high influence and acess to guild infos.They are leaders in big wars. The only members that are more importants than this rank are the leader and the coleader. To become one you have to kill the village leader of each country.  (hard mission yeah)

The members of the guild will be separated in one of the five divisions. What division you’ll be assigned to will be decided by your nature affinity. The divisions are as it follows:

Chi: this division includes all members of the guild who have an affinity torwards earth. In wars they usually have a defensive role, to create shields for protecting the guild members.

Sui: this division includes all members of the guild who have an affinity torwards water. In wars they usually have a more defensive role but can also have the role of medic-nins.

Hi: this division includes all members of the guild who have an affinity torwards fire. In wars they usually have an offensive role. They can be both close and far range.

Fu: this division includes all members of the guild who have an affinity torwards wind. In wars they usually have an offensive role. They are the far range division.

Kaminari: this division includes all members of the guild who have an affinity torwards lightning. In wars they usually have an offensive role. They are the close range division.

Each division has a Warchief as it’s leader.

OK, I wait for your opinions guys, tell me what I should change.

Last edited by m4r1us on Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
m4r1us
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum