z-enters-unity

View previous topic View next topic Go down

z-enters-unity

Post by *(AraVin:D)* on Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:51 am

here is an moddb page for the new dbz game Z Enters unity for all DBZ Fans!!!

http://www.moddb.com/games/z-enters-unity

Very Happy  just passing the news!

melee" alt="" />

Very Happy 

~~~~~~
avatar
*(AraVin:D)*
Academy Student

Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: z-enters-unity

Post by *(AraVin:D)* on Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:04 am



Very Happy 

~~~~~~
avatar
*(AraVin:D)*
Academy Student

Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: z-enters-unity

Post by *(AraVin:D)* on Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:46 am

new progress vid Smile for dbz fans! Very Happy


~~~~~~
avatar
*(AraVin:D)*
Academy Student

Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: z-enters-unity

Post by Saitou on Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:11 am

get done with this project so you can move on to your next ! XD

~~~~~~
avatar
Saitou
Chunin

Posts : 177
Join date : 2013-06-30
Age : 20
Location : United Arab Emirates

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: z-enters-unity

Post by m4r1us on Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:01 am

DBZ is my favorite anime (Naruto is #2) and I like that you managed to make that fast paced fighting, that in my opinion makes DBZ unique among animes, a factor in your game. Seeing as dragonball online won't come out in English in the near future, I wish you the best of luck and I look forward to this game.

PS: Can you show some ki attacks or they aren't done yet?
I don't want to press you into doing anything but if you feel like you can help SR I bet everyone would be more than grateful.


Last edited by m4r1us on Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total

~~~~~~
Spoiler:


     
I smell blood, I don't give a fuck: keep giving them hell - Eminem
avatar
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Posts : 370
Join date : 2013-07-24
Age : 20
Location : Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: z-enters-unity

Post by Naruto98 on Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:13 am


7) - Please do not advertise.
repecto de rule

~~~~~~


avatar
Naruto98
Banned

Posts : 223
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 19
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: z-enters-unity

Post by *(AraVin:D)* on Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:42 pm

Naruto98 wrote:
7) - Please do not advertise.
repecto de rule
advertisement is diffrent from what i posted above im a member of this forums and posting dbz game updates just because there maybe some dbz fans here so establishing things nothing more! an advertisement is one in which u go of telling see this buy this ect =p! and thanks guys for the support! Smile Very Happy i think the SR team wont mind if they really want me to stop posting updates from this its okay ill stop Smile! but if this were my forums i would defanatly allow something like this! =p

~~~~~~
avatar
*(AraVin:D)*
Academy Student

Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: z-enters-unity

Post by m4r1us on Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:12 am

*(AraVin:D)* wrote:
Naruto98 wrote:
7) - Please do not advertise.
repecto de rule
advertisement is diffrent from what i posted above im a member of this forums and posting dbz game updates just because there maybe some dbz fans here so establishing things nothing more! an advertisement is one in which u go of telling see this buy this ect =p! and thanks guys for the support! Smile Very Happy i think the SR team wont mind if they really want me to stop posting updates from this its okay ill stop Smile! but if this were my forums i would defanatly allow something like this! =p
Don't let that thing bother you he's banned anyways.
But can you answer these please Very Happy Very Happy : (at least the first one)
m4r1us wrote:PS: Can you show some ki attacks or they aren't done yet?
I don't want to press you into doing anything but if you feel like you can help SR I bet everyone would be more than grateful.

~~~~~~
Spoiler:


     
I smell blood, I don't give a fuck: keep giving them hell - Eminem
avatar
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Posts : 370
Join date : 2013-07-24
Age : 20
Location : Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: z-enters-unity

Post by *(AraVin:D)* on Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:57 am

m4r1us wrote:
*(AraVin:D)* wrote:
Naruto98 wrote:
7) - Please do not advertise.
repecto de rule
advertisement is diffrent from what i posted above im a member of this forums and posting dbz game updates just because there maybe some dbz fans here so establishing things nothing more! an advertisement is one in which u go of telling see this buy this ect =p! and thanks guys for the support! Smile Very Happy i think the SR team wont mind if they really want me to stop posting updates from this its okay ill stop Smile! but if this were my forums i would defanatly allow something like this! =p
Don't let that thing bother you he's banned anyways.
But can you answer these please Very Happy Very Happy : (at least the first one)
m4r1us wrote:PS: Can you show some ki attacks or they aren't done yet?
I don't want to press you into doing anything but if you feel like you can help SR I bet everyone would be more than grateful.
ki attacks are half way though right now there are only ki strom (mini beams) and a kamewave (note not kamehamaha but a small kamewave! ) and another intermediate beam Very Happy ! soon will scarpe those in to something greater Smile
and for the second one idk well u can ask saitou he knows what i mean Smile Embarassed 

~~~~~~
avatar
*(AraVin:D)*
Academy Student

Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: z-enters-unity

Post by m4r1us on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:36 am

OK, thank you Smile 

~~~~~~
Spoiler:


     
I smell blood, I don't give a fuck: keep giving them hell - Eminem
avatar
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Posts : 370
Join date : 2013-07-24
Age : 20
Location : Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: z-enters-unity

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum