Shinobi Risings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead or Alive?

+8
Hawk
ashes13
Limits
m4r1us
*(AraVin:D)*
Romanashu
Saitou
StalkerSan
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dead or Alive? Empty Dead or Alive?

Post by StalkerSan Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:22 am

We ve been waiting for so long, not a single update in that much time plus all the admins and team members are not even active!
If you quit the project just tell us so we stop waiting.
If you dont reply (admins or team members) to this message within 5 days, i will assume that the project is dead , pack my stuff and go elsewhere along with most of the forum members (?) .
We need updates, we need some admin or team member active, we need hope!
StalkerSan
StalkerSan
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Dead or Alive? Empty Re: Dead or Alive?

Post by Saitou Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:43 am

Ashes: There's nothing I can really add to what you've already been told by Aki.

At this point we will continue to work later this month or maybe give out the code etc as an open source so if people want to try to continue the project, they can.
Saitou
Saitou
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanashu Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:03 am

Hopeeee
Romanashu
Romanashu
Village Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by *(AraVin:D)* Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:32 am

oh i see narusimu getting good Smile 
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanashu Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:52 am

Niet
Romanashu
Romanashu
Village Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by m4r1us Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:26 pm

Narusimu is good, but I hope he won't run it via browser (maybe Vreg will change his mind)

And one of the team members, please don't give us one more ambiguous answer. It's simple: Is the game dead? YES or NO

Last edited by m4r1us on Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
m4r1us
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanashu Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:29 pm

Is a good concept , he really made a hard work all by himself ...(i have a forum account there.)
Romanashu
Romanashu
Village Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by m4r1us Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:31 pm

Romanashu wrote:Is a good concept , he really made a hard work all by himself ...(i have a forum account there.)
I have an acc too but my problem is that he wants to run it via browser. That wouldn't be cool
m4r1us
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanashu Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:33 pm

Yea...but i still have a little hope for SR! P.S. my forum name is (Cacat cu lapte) awesome name , huh?
Romanashu
Romanashu
Village Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by m4r1us Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:35 pm

Romanashu wrote:Yea...but i still have a little hope for SR! P.S. my forum name is (Cacat cu lapte) awesome name , huh?
Don't get me wrong I also still have some hope, but it's that kind of hope that you know has no base, just blind hope.
What bothers me the most is the inactivity of the team members
And about the name, not many will understand why it's awesome.
m4r1us
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanashu Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:37 pm

You got that wrong , it's awesome because they don't know.what it means.
Romanashu
Romanashu
Village Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by m4r1us Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:41 pm

Romanashu wrote:You got that wrong , it's awesome because they don't know.what it means.
It won't be hard for them to find out Razz 
m4r1us
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Limits Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:01 pm

m4r1us wrote:Narusimu is good, but I hope he won't run it via browser (maybe Vreg will change his mind)

And one of the team members, please don't give us one more ambiguous answer. It's simple: Is the game dead? YES or NO
ye i agree i dont want it to be browser based but its his game so oh well lol
Limits
Limits
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by ashes13 Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:39 pm

m4r1us wrote:Is the game dead? YES or NO
As of now... I believe so....

Steven has had to move on and focus on a real job where he gets paid, the only people still really around are Aki, Dr, and myself. Dr and I are forum staff/writers/PR people, and Aki is a modeler with great skills, but he's not an entire team. We've all been fighting to try to get this done for almost 2 years, we've fought through leader changes as well as trouble team members, we've lost forum after forum and had to rework almost our entire plan several times.

I don't want this project to end, I want to be able to say we did what has become the impossible, but we can't.... We're worn out and have to move on at some point. But if we stop the least we can do is give you what we have, even if we can't finish, at least someone else can take the next step. Even if the next person only adds a little bit, as long as little bits continue to be added the game could be finished eventually.

Steven, Tori, Aki, K-canon, Luca, they were/are rare finds in this kind of indie community, they all should be getting paid for what they do, and here they are not getting paid. It's a miracle we had them for as long as we did.
I don't understand why or how, but for some reason Naruto MMOs are doomed before they even start, it's just something that seems to be impossible to complete...

This community has pretty much been my life for the past 3 or so years... I have met my greatest friends here. The original group of people from Abunai became my family, and I don't want to see that go. I don't want to see this die, it honestly hurts to think that everything we've gone through has been for nothing, but even I have to move on eventually...

But, something else I must say, go support Vreg and Narusimu, and when I say support I mean SUPPORT! Go to that project and love the crap out of Vreg and anyone who joins him, make it worth his time to do this! Do not bug or harass him for deadlines or if he misses a deadline, encourage him to do and finish what we could not. Make us proud and do everything in your power to help him and give him a reason to complete the impossible. Even if you have great motivation on your own, you need others there to bring you back up when you're down.

Please guys, help him finish what we and others have all failed to do. I wont be trying to get involved with Narusimu, nor do I think I will even join the forum. I tried to keep SR together for as long as I could, my abilities were/are not the greatest, I have no true team value besides keeping the team together/organized and helping where I could, and in the end I failed. My time of trying to help Naruto MMOs is done. But I know there are still some of you who are willing to help and do whatever you can.

You guys have no idea what working with this group and trying to keep the community and team together has meant to me... Like I said before it's been my life. Even those of you who I'm not the biggest fan of mean something to me. if I see a name I generally remember who they are/what they're like, even if it's one I haven't seen in a loooong time.
Even if you sometimes annoy the crap out of me, I love you guys, I really do. I'm not sure yet about what I'm going to do about the indiedb or the forum, but eventually I assume they will both have to be taken down.

So on that note, I guess I'm done here... Good luck with whatever you do, guys.
And if you like it or not, I'll most likely be praying for you, so deal with it.
ashes13
ashes13
Admin

https://shinobirisings.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 pm

ashes13 wrote:

Steven has had to move on and focus on a real job where he gets paid, the only people still really around are Aki, Dr, and myself. Dr and I are forum staff/writers/PR people, and Aki is a modeler with great skills, but he's not an entire team. We've all been fighting to try to get this done for almost 2 years, we've fought through leader changes as well as trouble team members, we've lost forum after forum and had to rework almost our entire plan several times.

I don't want this project to end, I want to be able to say we did what has become the impossible, but we can't.... We're worn out and have to move on at some point. But if we stop the least we can do is give you what we have, even if we can't finish, at least someone else can take the next step. Even if the next person only adds a little bit, as long as little bits continue to be added the game could be finished eventually.

Steven, Tori, Aki, K-canon, Luca, they were/are rare finds in this kind of indie community, they all should be getting paid for what they do, and here they are not getting paid. It's a miracle we had them for as long as we did.
I don't understand why or how, but for some reason Naruto MMOs are doomed before they even start, it's just something that seems to be impossible to complete...

This community has pretty much been my life for the past 3 or so years... I have met my greatest friends here. The original group of people from Abunai became my family, and I don't want to see that go. I don't want to see this die, it honestly hurts to think that everything we've gone through has been for nothing, but even I have to move on eventually...

But, something else I must say, go support Vreg and Narusimu, and when I say support I mean SUPPORT! Go to that project and love the crap out of Vreg and anyone who joins him, make it worth his time to do this! Do not bug or harass him for deadlines or if he misses a deadline, encourage him to do and finish what we could not. Make us proud and do everything in your power to help him and give him a reason to complete the impossible. Even if you have great motivation on your own, you need others there to bring you back up when you're down.

Please guys, help him finish what we and others have all failed to do. I wont be trying to get involved with Narusimu, nor do I think I will even join the forum. I tried to keep SR together for as long as I could, my abilities were/are not the greatest, I have no true team value besides keeping the team together/organized and helping where I could, and in the end I failed. My time of trying to help Naruto MMOs is done. But I know there are still some of you who are willing to help and do whatever you can.

You guys have no idea what working with this group and trying to keep the community and team together has meant to me... Like I said before it's been my life. Even those of you who I'm not the biggest fan of mean something to me. if I see a name I generally remember who they are/what they're like, even if it's one I haven't seen in a loooong time.
Even if you sometimes annoy the crap out of me, I love you guys, I really do. I'm not sure yet about what I'm going to do about the indiedb or the forum, but eventually I assume they will both have to be taken down.

And if you like it or not, I'll most likely be praying for you, so deal with it.
I guess it's official.

Last edited by Hawk on Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Hawk
Hawk
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by m4r1us Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:28 am

ashes13 wrote:

Wow, what you said, you just proved that you cared a lot about this project. For all you said you earned my respect. I just started to learn some 3d modeling and I started programming a year ago. But if I ever get enough skills to continue what you started (skills I'm not sure I can get) or even somebody else, I'd like to see the team that started SR at the top of the credit list with you as the very first. Don't blame yourself, it wasn't you who failed, keeping people that don't know each other in real life together it's almost impossible (sometimes it can be impossible to do this with people that know each other and I know this because I played football at a team where every single person played for himself but that's not the point now). You're totally right about supporting Vreg.
So to end this, thank you for caring, but don't blame yourself. Love you too and hope you'll change your mind and see you around if narusimu will be released.

PS: Where will I be able to get what you guys did until now?
m4r1us
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by StalkerSan Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:06 am

Nice speech ashes xD. Now give us the link to that other game!
I hope all forum members move there as long as repp-naruto98 so we can have fun there and hope for a fucking naruto game again that we've been waiting for so many years and never got one.
Anyways, farewell everyone (until we meet again in the other forum, so just keep the same names) and someone give me the link so i can join.
To all team members: You've worked more than enough, i wouldnt do even the half of what you did without payment, now just R.I.P.  Razz.
To ashes: You fucking piece of shit, just join the other forum too so we can be together Razz.

Honorable mentions: I would like to thank all the team, especially ashes and aki, and from the forum members i would like to mention the people who made this forum a fun place for me: Repp-Naruto98, JustForBusiness,Romanashu,Hitokiri,Alucard , Saitou.
Forgive me if i forgot anyone but most probably if you dont see your name there, i just find you boring (and most probably you dont give a crap anyways)
I'll be staying on the forum until it closes so i guess we can have some more fun for a little...
StalkerSan
StalkerSan
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saitou Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:34 am

Saitou
Saitou
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlesiaFaith Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:03 am

Here's a llama,
There's a llama,
And another little llama,
Fuzzy llama,
Funny llama,
Llam
a llama,
Duck!
Llama llama,
Cheesecake
Llama
Tablet
Brick
Potato
Llama
Llama llama
Mushroom
Llama
Llama llama
DUCK
I was once a treehouse,
I lived in a cake
But I never saw the way
The orange slayed the rake
I was only three years dead
But it told a tale
And now listen little child
To the safety rail

Did you ever see a llama
Kiss a llama
On the llama
Llama's llama
Tastes of llama
Llama llama duck

Half a llama
Twice a llama
Not a llama
Farmer llama
Llama in a car
Alarm a llama
Llama duck

Is that how its told now
Is it oh so old
Is it made of lemon juice
Doorknob, ankle, cold
Now my song is getting thin
I've run out of luck
Time for me to retire now
And become a DUCK!
AlesiaFaith
AlesiaFaith
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:17 am

AlesiaFaith wrote:
Here's a llama,
There's a llama,
Fuzzy llama,
Funny llama,
Llam
a llama,
Duck!
Llama llama,
Cheesecake
Llama
Tablet
Brick
Potato
Llama
Llama llama
Mushroom
Llama
Llama llama
DUCK
I was once a treehouse,
I lived in a cake
But I never saw the way
But it told a tale
To the safety rail

Did you ever see a llama
Kiss a llama
On the llama
Llama's llama
Tastes of llama
Llama llama duck

Half a llama
Twice a llama
Not a llama
Farmer llama
Llama in a car
Alarm a llama
Llama duck

Is that how its told now
Is it oh so old
Doorknob, ankle, cold
I've run out of luck
And become a DUCK!
BEAUTIFUL. ALESIA FOR PRESIDENT
Hawk
Hawk
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlesiaFaith Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:19 am

Hawk wrote:
AlesiaFaith wrote:
Here's a llama,
There's a llama,
Fuzzy llama,
Funny llama,
Llam
a llama,
Duck!
Llama llama,
Cheesecake
Llama
Tablet
Brick
Potato
Llama
Llama llama
Mushroom
Llama
Llama llama
DUCK
I was once a treehouse,
I lived in a cake
But I never saw the way
But it told a tale
To the safety rail

Did you ever see a llama
Kiss a llama
On the llama
Llama's llama
Tastes of llama
Llama llama duck

Half a llama
Twice a llama
Not a llama
Farmer llama
Llama in a car
Alarm a llama
Llama duck

Is that how its told now
Is it oh so old
Doorknob, ankle, cold
I've run out of luck
And become a DUCK!
BEAUTIFUL. ALESIA FOR PRESIDENT
Ayyy! <3 Alesia for president!

EVERYONE WILL BE GETTING MONEY, COOKIES, AND FREE DILDOS AND PORN CASETTES!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

WHO WANTS PIE?!!!!!

Dead or Alive? Pumpki10
AlesiaFaith
AlesiaFaith
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanashu Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:07 am

That was the most delicious pie in the whoooole world.
Romanashu
Romanashu
Village Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by ashes13 Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:44 pm

m4r1us wrote:PS: Where will I be able to get what you guys did until now?
As soon as I get I chance to talk to Steven and try to put everything together that we currently have I will put it up on the indie/moddb. (Along with another explanation about how things went down and how we hope people will pick up where we left off) It's going to take some time because not only is there a lot of stuff to try to group up, but the credit list is going to take some time to put together. I have no idea when it will be up, but it will be eventually.

StalkerSan wrote:Nice speech ashes xD. Now give us the link to that other game!
Got some practice from my original Abunai speech, which of course is lost now.

Saitou wrote:www.narusimu.com
^ Along with http://www.indiedb.com/games/narusimu-naruto-simulation-game
ashes13
ashes13
Admin

https://shinobirisings.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by yahiko24 Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:40 pm

damn and it came so far :< i hope the best for the team members and thank you for trying to make this a reality
yahiko24
yahiko24
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlesiaFaith Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:27 pm

Guys, in all seriousness now, I found this GREAT project.

The team is small but really REALLY talented, I know the leader personally and he's an amazing guy.
They already got some plans for a ninja-based game.

Please check out their video on their newly implemented textures: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

AlesiaFaith
AlesiaFaith
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next