Shinobi Risings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are looking for an Experienced Animator

3 posters

Go down

We are looking for an Experienced Animator Empty We are looking for an Experienced Animator

Post by Aki Tenshi Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:50 pm

As the title says, we are in urgent need for an experienced animator. A lot of experience in character animation is a definite plus!

Portfolio is especially needed.
Contact either Ashes, Dr.Acula or myself.

Thankyou.
Aki Tenshi
Aki Tenshi
Team Member

Back to top Go down

We are looking for an Experienced Animator Empty Re: We are looking for an Experienced Animator

Post by Takeshi Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:05 pm

I once did some Naruto animating in Blender but it's been like two years since I touched animating. I'm currently working on making a 3d modeling portfolio. If you guys don't find anyone else I can just re-learn it and create something to submit. Wouldn't be too hard.
=============EDIT===============

I found the animations I had made in the past. I've uploaded a video of them. The Shikimaru model in the video is not mine, It is a model ripped from a game. There's a some mesh stretching because I forgot to weight paint the tool pouch to the armature. That's easily fixed.

Takeshi
Takeshi
Chunin

Back to top Go down

We are looking for an Experienced Animator Empty Re: We are looking for an Experienced Animator

Post by Zetsu Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:52 pm

If you guys are still looking, search around in the Unity Forums. Maybe you could try to find an animator who is interested on there. http://forum.unity3d.com/forums/17-Collaboration
Zetsu
Zetsu
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum