Shinobi Risings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The End.

+14
Without Regrets
MoiZzZ
AlesiaFaith
yahiko24
m4r1us
EternalEyes
Romanashu
Sumizome
Sasori
SantanosRabi
GodNaruto
Saitou
Hawk
ashes13
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The End. - Page 2 Empty Re: The End.

Post by AlesiaFaith Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:49 am

EternalEyes wrote:
m4r1us wrote:
ashes13 wrote:Here's the problem with what you have proposed: Finding people who are GOOD at what they do and are willing to work on something like this. Even with money involved people who know what they're doing are more likely to work on something else that has their interest and drive.
Yeah, but here I don't get it. Naruto is one of the few animes that would translate great into a MMO. Why people aren't interested? The gameplay of a game like this would be new and inovative. It would have a much more dynamic and strategic-based gameplay than regular fantasy MMORPGs. So what makes people uniterested in something like this is an enigma to me.
I would definitely support this and donate
Some people here (won't mention the name) have about 260 games on steam and some monster-computers. I think, MAYBE, those money were enough to buy a lollipop.

The End. - Page 2 Lollipop
AlesiaFaith
AlesiaFaith
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasori Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:07 am

GodNaruto wrote:
Saitou wrote:you cannot resurrect the dead !
Um.... Edo-Tensei? Razz
HA XD
Sasori
Sasori
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Without Regrets Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:00 pm

I actually knew this a few days prior to it happening and i could also feel it was failing especially since luka left.Well anyways i wont be ever following a naruto mmorpg game again.I've wasted enough time on following different projects around for the past 5 years or so and mostly everyone i knew stopped following projects.
I just want to thank all the amazing people i've met over the past 2-3 years.I have had an amazing time and it was such an honor to chat,argue,laugh and play other online games with you.I thank everyone from the annoying to the ones who i became close friends with.Huge respect for SR on giving there stuff away and not deleting it if everyone was like you guys this project would of been over years ago and we would all be enjoying a good mmo.Thank you all SR team members the ones still here and the ones who left you have all done an amazing job with or without a game i appreciate all the hard work you have done.You might of not made a game but you did make a great community and i thank you for that.

A list of people i would like to thank for the good and bad times over the past 2 years or so.

Batman
Ashes
Abdallah96
Serena Sailor(Detective K)
Alesia(White faith)
Hawks
Dr Acula
PPalma
Hitokiri
Perv
Gaylord
Cold
Daisuke
Nightmare
roboWarrior001
Konstantyn
Hoyetly
Najju
zzarky
Zoroka
Zac
Akito
Takira
ArmedDragoon

SWO
Alucard
Light
Bawb---BFM13
Repp
Vulgar wizard

Those are all the people i remember off the top of my head.If i missed i still luv you <3(not that it really matters)

THIS IS WITHOUT REGRETS/DARTH UCHIHA/LAIKIN SIGNING OUT FOR THE LAST TIME.GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE..

My skype for all those who are intrested. Darth.Uchiha
Without Regrets
Without Regrets
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by ashes13 Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:46 pm

Now there's some names I haven't seen in a LONG time. Although ArmedDragoon isn't very familiar, did they have another name then went by?
Also, the only person that might be missing from that list (depending on if you knew him or not) would be ICeCold, otherwise known as Fox.
ashes13
ashes13
Admin

https://shinobirisings.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:25 pm

Without Regrets wrote:I actually knew this a few days prior to it happening and i could also feel it was failing especially since luka left.Well anyways i wont be ever following a naruto mmorpg game again.I've wasted enough time on following different projects around for the past 5 years or so and mostly everyone i knew stopped following projects.
I just want to thank all the amazing people i've met over the past 2-3 years.I have had an amazing time and it was such an honor to chat,argue,laugh and play other online games with you.I thank everyone from the annoying to the ones who i became close friends with.Huge respect for SR on giving there stuff away and not deleting it if everyone was like you guys this project would of been over years ago and we would all be enjoying a good mmo.Thank you all SR team members the ones still here and the ones who left you have all done an amazing job with or without a game i appreciate all the hard work you have done.You might of not made a game but you did make a great community and i thank you for that.

A list of people i would like to thank for the good and bad times over the past 2 years or so.

Batman
Ashes
Abdallah96
Serena Sailor(Detective K)
Alesia(White faith)
Hawks
Dr Acula
PPalma
Hitokiri
Perv
Gaylord
Cold
Daisuke
Nightmare
roboWarrior001
Konstantyn
Hoyetly
Najju
zzarky
Zoroka
Zac
Akito
Takira
ArmedDragoon

SWO
Alucard
Light
Bawb---BFM13
Repp
Vulgar wizard

Those are all the people i remember off the top of my head.If i missed i still luv you <3(not that it really matters)

THIS IS WITHOUT REGRETS/DARTH UCHIHA/LAIKIN SIGNING OUT FOR THE LAST TIME.GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE..

My skype for all those who are intrested. Darth.Uchiha
Oh my god...I'm crying
Hawk
Hawk
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paws Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:53 am

The forum itself doesn't necessarily have to end. I,myself can be a stuck up shit a lot of the time,but I'm no fool as to how

valuable time is. Why not turn the site into an area of development. Post your arts and have it affiliated to people needing

said talent. People are brilliant wonders of this world with no idea of their own potential. Sure,the game has ended,but if you

really want to help the next iteration that takes that step succeed,hone your knowledge so that you might join said team.

You never truly know where it'll take you until you find out.
Paws
Paws
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Warvold Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:12 pm

Paws wrote:The forum itself doesn't necessarily have to end. I,myself can be a stuck up shit a lot of the time,but I'm no fool as to how

valuable time is. Why not turn the site into an area of development. Post your arts and have it affiliated to people needing

said talent. People are brilliant wonders of this world with no idea of their own potential. Sure,the game has ended,but if you

really want to help the next iteration that takes that step succeed,hone your knowledge so that you might join said team.

You never truly know where it'll take you until you find out.
why do you always write like that :__:
Warvold
Warvold
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by bitspirit Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:48 pm

I can't say I'm surprised The End. - Page 2 714353

bitspirit
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by GodNaruto Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:42 pm

Meh
GodNaruto
GodNaruto
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanashu Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:14 am

Meh x2
Romanashu
Romanashu
Village Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by GodNaruto Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:52 am

Meh x3
GodNaruto
GodNaruto
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:20 am

You guys did your best no matter what. Gz to all dev team, it is not an easy task to do an MMO from scratch.

I'm sure that we will see many such MMO's in the future, so no worries about it.

It was also fun to roll around here.Imma miss those days when there were nothing but childish silly convos around ^^

I've been off for a long time, and seems like Imma be going off now again.

I wish everyone here the best of luck in life so far! Don't lose your faith!

Sincerely
Soul
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by GodNaruto Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:56 pm

I wish you the same SH Very Happy
GodNaruto
GodNaruto
Jounin Commander